15/Big news

A/n
Please don't play the song. It will be play varry soon. *gives puppy dog eyes. Then hugs reader~chan* thank ywu. And ywu need to plway the song twice. Thank ywu :)

~No one's pov and time skip to June~

So once mafia sans got y/n off her computer they did stuff like: she learned how to rid a bike, How to shop (no not ship lifting), she learn that not all people are bad, that mafia sans is cool, and she got to try ice cream. So truly she felt like she's on top of the world. And this was amazing.

(Play the song maestro Gaster, and yes it has David Tennant the 10 Docter from docter who. I personally like Matt Smith. Because fezis are cool and bow ties are cool)

Then she realized the June fair is that night. And well mafia already new so they where going when Y/n ask " Can we go to the 'welcomeing to summer fair'. Or as i like to call it summer fair?" She ask with athuseasome. (Sprinklegirl2045 can you please correct me if I'm wrong that spelling? Thank you!)

Then mafia turns to her and said "sorry sweety we can't. i dont have enough money." He was lying because he wanted it to be a surprise for her so it's the excuse for surprises. But secretly he had enough to be able to buy basically enough tickets for them, goth,and fresh to go,and he invited them to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~~~~

"so do you want to hang out with your best frend y/n,goth?" He asked with the true smile because,he knew that she was shy. And that she didn't really have time to make friends because of her dad but now she does. And goths eye sockets almost light up. Then goth ask "Can I invite Fresh? B-because Fresh,Y/n, and me are frends."

When he said that Mafia eye sockets sparkled. Then he said "i'll invite fresh to come. make sure you keep it a surprise and thank you." He said then teleported a way,to fresh. And then ask "so fresh" he started. Then fresh look at him,and smiled. "Yes sir?" Mafia smile then said "do you want to go to the summer fair?"

Freshes eye socket sparkled then he spoke "Yes please sit. I would love to can go-" Mafia interrupt him. "he is already going. and i finger sense you him and y/n are frends take you three out." Mafia said with a smile "Ok then what time?" "today at 6 pm. and can you text that to goth?" Fresh knoods with a smile. "And keep it a surprise."
~~~~~~~~~~~Flash back ends~~~~~~~~

So the time was 5:45 pm and then they went to pick them up. And of course Y/n was confused. Then when she saw Fresh and goth her eyes grown wide. Then she hug them. (A/n No your not in a car) Then what they  made her almost cry tears of joy. "Hay Y/n! We just wanted to give you something."

(Replay the song or rewind it)

It was a bff necklace and bracelet. She never had one befor her old frend. Then they saw her eyes go cloudy. "A-are you ok?" You nod then start to walk with your necklaces and bracelets on. On the way Y/n started to ask where we're going. They started to get annoyed,when the four finally got there it was 6.

And the best part was that it was a Friday. So it stay opend till 1 Am. So goth,fresh,and y/n ask in sync "Can we stay till 1 please?" Then fresh and goth said : "Are mom and dad are disowning us. No lie." They said with Truth in ther voices. When mafia haerd that he look at the boys and said: "well *sighs*" he pauses.

*Mind: I'm going to regret this one day* he thought then (666 😈) said. "as your new dad i'll let you three stay up till 1 am." Then there eyes lit up. All three of there eyes. And then they all went to in joy the fair. And they did stuff like: Some of the games for prizes,they got tickets for a concert for free,and they got cotton candy.

  Know the rides they rode on : A roller coaster call dragons breath,the ring of fier,and one with swings that went up in the air and went in a Circle but not upside down, then they went on the ferris wheel. All of them,but when it got to the vary top it stop. For a while. And they just talk "So" Y/n stared.

"Maybe we can come up with nickname for each other sence we are siblings?" Then goth and fresh knooded. "What about freshes nickname for me is.... cap." Goth said. Then fresh said " My nickname for Goth is...... J. Because he's a Jock." The four of them laugh then Y/n said "Ok what's my nickname?" Fresh and Goth look at each other and knooded.

"We will call you Phoenix. The mythological bird. And the resone is that because you rose from ashes of adbuse. Or Water Phoenix." Then she ask something. "Wasn't there a guard named Phoenix?" Mafia look at you vary confused " there was but he died from a raid that we're trying to do. it was his first day and he was only 25 to"

When he said that her eyes went thin. He hug you thought. Right? "Oh ok well I like that nickname. Phoenix." Then you realise some thing the Ferris wheel has not moved. "Ummm...guys the wheel has not move." Then the light went out. "Da-Mafia what time is it?" Was what she ask and he check his phone

"it is 12:05 and this is are third time around. And it will stop at the top for five minutes at the top for us. know y/n look up."And when she did there was stars. So meny of them then she she yond wa'll looking at the stars and then fell asleep on mafia.

A/n

So I have a couple announcements for you'al. One camp is on the 15 -20 so no updates on those days. Two. Thank you for all the reads. Three I'm going to put the story on hold to correct my spelling mistakes. And stuff like that. Four I'm going to post my Herobrine × Endy today. And five stay safe and wear a seatbelt please I don't want anyone getting (1111 words) hurt. Thank you and know I'll give Endy her phone back after I'm done writing the first chapter which is an A/n So ya if you want to check it out just click on my name thanks BYEEE!!!! And also new record for words 1170 yay bye. And thank you. WAIR A SEAT BELT

Love

G Frisk