8

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your pov again~~~~~~~
So it was after P.E and lucky for you you did not bring your P.E stuff so you did not need to do it. But you still had to run home before he wakes up or gos to school. You felt like...a criminal running from the law. So you disided to play around with fresh and goth.

"Sooooo ready to go to the bank." They give you a confused look. "You know the money, the billion dollars." When they relies that you where goofing around they did too. "Ok boss. We are ready." Then the three of you snug around the gymnasium and coach error saw but enough surprisingly,not get mad at you. If enything consornd,because you love P.E despite you being a nerd. You just love to show the Jock your dodgeball moves as your mom call them. Eny ways it was almost over and the three of you plans to yell something crazy at the bell ring. And well the bell rang.

First it was goth. "I THINK P.E IS THE WORST!" Not crazy now fresh.
"I THINK PJ IS CUTE!!" Ship it for life. Then there was me I had too choices One tell that you are abused or two that you use to play a sport...so I chose three. "I THINK JOCK AND NIRDS ARE THE COOLEST AND THAT I AM ABUSED AND I USE TO PLAY (F/S favorite sport)!!!!!" Evre look at the three of you the you all yelled. "WE ARE PARNERS IN CRIME!!!!!" Then ran. Everyone heard and watch us run. We where the happiest kids on the planet,till 'he' had to come...dad. He look So mad. And he had the whip so basically I'm dead.

A/n

So ya I'm going to leave it on a cliff hanger. I'm an angle and well that it thank boooiiiiii

G