12

A/n
WORNING

CRINGY PUNZ COMEING INBOWN!!!  And don't play the song yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~your pov~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the laugh at this. Then they said : "Why can I trust you?" He is right. But still that's mean. Then you spokes to him. "Well I'm good with sciens." "Ya right and I'm going to let you and your frend out of the cage." Once again he had a point. So you just try one more thing. And this might get you hurt but it's worth it.

"Well at lest I'm made of copper and Tellurium." This perks there interest. Then they ask: "Well why is that?" "Because I'm CU TE." They think for a moment,then laugh. "Good pun." Yes he likes puns. So...maybe that will help me. "Please let me cause a girl like me is unoptaneum." When he hear that he fell down laughing.

Well at lest your on his good side. Then he stops. "So your good with science puns? But are you good with cemetery?" "Oh yes I am...was that the Reation you wanted?" Now remember pj is in there and you are a nerd. So he gets probly 1 present of this. And he just shakes his head. Probly because of your puns.

Then an idea hit you. "Hay Pj." "What nerd?" "Are." "Stop" "my." "please" "puns....Tairable?" When you ask that you tour a pece of paper apart. Pj just grones and hits his head on a wall. And the guard smiles. "What about....we change your cell?" You got curious so you nod. "What about...with him?"

He pointed to goth and freshes cell. "Ok." You smiled. Because you get to be with frends. Then you saw why he wanted you to change cells. It was right next to a lab. This is awesome!! Well besides that that your in prison till you curse free you and your frends. Heh you feel like this place would be a better home.

Then you where taken to the cell. But..it was a different one. It was well nicer. And next to a lab! "There you are." What what he said and befor before he left I ask him a question. "What's your name and or gender?" Because I did not know either. "Well my name is...well either Flame." They possed then spoke again.

"You can call me either Flame or Phoenix. And about my gender im male. And my age is 27." That's cool. This guy first look mean but realy he's nice. Maybe not everyone is mean and
abusive. He's actually pretty cool for being 27. Then Phoenix spoke "So can you tell me about your self... like life story." He said. Then you begin.

~~~time skip thank to lazy writer~~~

You where in tears because well when you thoght about it. You are like your mom. She sang like an Angel,play guitar,love puns,had (y/h/l your hair lanth),and (y/h/c your hair color). Then you felt a warm hug. It was Phoenix. He try to calm you and work. And then he chuckles a little. You gave him a confused look.

Then he spoke again. "Well it's sortove funny." You look at him as if he was crazy. "Well it's not funny that your mom got shot." He pause as if he was thinking what to say next. "Well it's like someone has a crush on the teacher. Because you went into detail about your history teacher Nightmare, that's funny."

He stop again "Because I like my teacher when I was your age.... mayby how old are you?" "Well easy I'm 15." You said with pain in your voce. Then he starts to laugh. "That's when I crush on my teacher. And dont worry Nightmare is in a completely different building." And you smiles at that. He nice. Then he asks you a question.

"So....can you sing for me?" When he said that you froze up because you hate singing (666) in front of people. That was like a big fear for you. "Ummm I can't sing." Was all you could say. Then Phinix just nods. Then he smirks and walks off. *What is he doing?* was all you can think befor before he came back,with a guitar.

He hands it to you and well it was instinct to play it. And you started stronger but....he asks for a song you love. "Hay y/n can you play for me I can't help but fall in love with you?" When he ask you where a little nerves. So you started but hit a rong note on the guitar. "You don't haf-" You interrupted him by starting sing.

(PLAY THE SONG ON THE TOP)

Wise men say only fools rush in,but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay would it be a sin? But I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows, surly to the sea darling so it go's some thing are ment to be.

Take my hand hand,take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows,surly to the sea. Darling so it go some things are ment to be.

Oh take my hand,take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows,surly to the sea. Darling so it go some things are ment to be.

Take my hand,take my hole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you.

For I can't help falling in love with you.

When you finish almost evreone clap for you. Then you fell asleep. And for a second time, you had a good dream.

A/n
So ya sorry if the song was off with the guitar. But I will draw Phoenix and yes I know nightmare~pie was not here. Eny ways have a grate day. :) btw I don't regret eny of the puns.

G frisk