O-M-Goodness

So what!!!  You Guys are AWESOME 2.60K+ VIEWS!!!! Thank you so much for the support from Sprinklegirl2045 , AtomicMJ_Zen92 , And Phoenixjackson1235, And that's not all who read this book but there so many of you that well if I had all of you following me it would be a lot. This book would not turn out..

I though it would be like only at like at tops 200 views I feal like well if we get 100 votes I might do a face reveal. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!. *gets a call*

Endy: Hello?

G Frisk: Hay Endy, I have some friend                  who want to say stuff. With some new ones to so h-

Swap papyrus,blue: Thank you! ya and don't have a bad time.

Ink,Error,and PJ: Thank you. Y-y-Ya T-t-thanks. THANK YOU. Hay ink can I hang out with Endy some time soon? Maybe.

Fresh: My radical Brodsky thank you!

NM: Thanks....

Dream: Thank you and may you all have good dreams :)

Gaster: ❄♒♋■😑 🔯🏳🏅u
                Thank Yo-u

Reaper sans: thank for not letting this story die

G Frisk: Know what I was trying to say was basically...Here from A new AU is drum roll please.......... Gameswap Sans And Papyrus. And for there shorten au name is GmS

GmS Sans: Thank you so much human :) Just wanted to say Hi I'm Gameswap sans but for my nick name call me Mic just like the microphone and well stay Determined and stay a  gamer :)

GmS Papyrus: thanks,and in joy life,live long,and well stay crafty just like Endy heh. *Endy blushes at his comment*

Fell sans and Papyrus: I don't give a cair but thank you, there is that good enough boss. YES IT IS.

Endy: W-well thank for the 2.06K+ views :)

Everyone: Thank you :)

*Ends the call*

Well on that note, Once again thank you :) and I will do that drawing I promise. But a couple more things I need to tell you.

1. I'm willing to pray for you if you want me to. And if you don't like that I'm a Christian then you can stop reading my book. I will NOT press my fath on you if you say I'm not or start to write hate commits

2. I'm going to star a new book and continuly work on it. It will be on the of Au Gameswap. It will have pictures also. It will be in Charas Pov.

3. I'm going to change my name to Ender girl because that is my real name not Endy *blushes a little*.

4. I will be editing my book

And last but not least *a drumroll plays*

5. I will be adding you OC in this book. Please put down in this order what they will look like and you can have more then just 1 OC but eny ways please do this thank.

Age

Hight

Male/Female

Human/ monster

Hair (color and lanth)

Hobby(s)

What he/she looks like

What they do

Bro/sis name

Personality

Friends

And well ya thanks stay safe and wear seatbelts bye!!!