2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NM pov~~~~~~~~~~~~
  *This new student y/n is pretty. I ment pretty shy. Ugh bad bran!* "U..
Umm Mr.Nightmare? Are you ok? Y..yess I am Y/n thank you. N-no p-problem. I chuckled at her pretty much cuteness. UGH I ment niceness. Why. She's so innocent. Then I relis I'm blushing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your pov~~~~~~~~~~~~
  You saw the blush on his cheeks, they where a violet blush. It was kind of cute.*Wait I cannot think like that,he's my teacher! Uggg!!* So then you got up but he had to stop you. "So I noticed that in past schools history was not your best class. Care to explain" You stop to think about the question he ask. And sadly he ask again. "Miss.Y/n can you pleas tell can you explain?" And just as he finish you thought of a good excuse. "Well Mr.Nightmare... It's some times hard to understand it. And also I'm realy busy. So thats why my scores are not that good,i'm sorry I will buckle down." "Ok thank you Y/n. And also one more thing, the answer on question 2 is on page 5." "Oh... Umm sorry I'll read that, and thank you." He just knoods and then walks away. He's so nice.

  But sadly you did not have lunch so you just work on your home work till some one caught your attention. He was wearing a gray hoodie. ((Looks like this)) You guess he's a jock.

  But he walk over to you and sit down across from you

  But he walk over to you and sit down across from you. ((He speaks like you so ya no key sorry I'll try to seporet. k? K! I'll get out of your hair)) "Hiya. U-umm h-hi there u...um j-jock. How did you know? Umm y-your h-hoodie." When you said that you look down to your book. Then you herd a chuckle. "Dont worry I'm not like the others. Actually I'm the complete opposite of them but I'm a jock. O-ok s-sorry. No need to be sorry." Then you smile a fake smile. He sighs. "That's a fake smile. A true one has telltale signs. N-no it is true o-one. Ok well here you go." He hands you an apple and smiles a true smile.

  You did not know what to say because well. No one in a long time after the incident gave you a true smile. Then he gave you a worry look when he saw your black eye. "So just curious how did you get the black eye? W-well umm I-I g-for it b-by falling at home and hit a door knob heh. Oookay...." Then you change the topic. "S-so what's y-your favorite subject? Oh that easy Science." When you herd that you try not to get excited. "W-what in sciens is your favorite to learn? Easy,well actually have two favorite things to learn in Science. Astronomy and Animal species." When he said that your eyes sparkled. "Same!" Then the bell rang.

  "Umm what class do you have next? S-science. Same,well lets go. O-ok" when you saw the sciens class room your eyes sparkled. "Cooool!!! I know right,well if it's ok with you can you sit next to me?" You started to like him as a friend and also as a brother. "U-umm sure. Y-you know umm... that so far umm... w-what's your name again?" He chuckled a little."The name is Goth. O-ok s..sorry. No need to I for got to say my name. O-ok well as I was say you,are the first frend in a long time. WHAT!" He yelled,then you curled up a little bit. "Y-ya and well." You pause for a little, then Goth spoke. "Ya?" You blush a lititle bit then you spoke."You are the only one who was willing to speak to me and well be nice((well here 666 heh I'm going to well 1000 thank bye)) and most of all. Like a brother.. a big brother." You where blushing and he was to then you felt a hug. "I would never have it eny other way,and plus I would want you as my little sis." When you here that you tears up hand hug him. "Thank you Goth. No prob sis" when he said that you did a well a true smile. Then the class starts.

~Time skip thanks to the little Dipper~
  It was after shcool and of course you had to head home immediately. So you can make dinner. "BY GOTH!!!!!! By Y/N!!!!!!" Then you walk home and it was 4:30 when you got home. *yes Time to make dinner befor dad comes home. Well it is his b-day tomaro so I'll make him stake tomaro but today is... (D/F/F Or dad's favrret food. If you dont have a dad then moms but if you don't have a mom then your favorite food) I hope he likes it.* Then you start to cook it. "It smell so good ((if not cook then looks good))" you said to your self. Then you herd him come in. "YOU BEST HAVE MY DINNER REDDY AND A BEER! Y-Yes I do dad. You gave him the food and the beer. "YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT KNOW NO DINNER TONIGHT!! Y-yes s-sir." You went to your room and work on your home work. Then you where call down stairs. "GET DOWN HERE BRAT!!! C-comeing dad." Then you walk down stairs and then you where beat. Then sent back up stairs to your room.

  You started to cry then drew stuff and wrote on the back. Then once more called down. "GET DOWN HERE I FOR GOT SOMETHING. C-c-comeing when you went down stairs. You got whip all over. Even your arms and also bled very badly. And he did not even cair. Then when you went up to your room you where you fell asleep and you dremed that Goth was your blooded big brother and that Mr.Nightmare was well your boyfriend.

A/N

Hay so I wrote a long chapter and I will try to right just as long maybe longer but ya and also I'll right the chapter for Swap papyrus× Reader thank you bye

(P.s The word cont is 1010 wow that could be my record let me check. It was 1100 so yep this is a record Thank you bye.)

(P.s
Have fun and be your self pleas)