3

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your pov~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Well that could of gone better.* You thought because of corse you obay your dad,but sometimes you wish that you didn't,but you can't even if you try. "5:30 am...pack my lunch and head to school." Then you headed down stairs to see that your dad was passed out on the couch with a drink in his hand. So you toke this time to make your self a small lunch then went to school.

Once you got to the school you relies that you where in you cat oneZy. *crud.Well to late to go home. But attest no one will see my bruises. But my black eye.* "Heh. Well let's not nap right know." You giggle at your self. Then you saw a teacher. *O goodness no* It was Nightmare. He look your way. *GOODNESS NO!!!* You look calm but you went crazy in your brain. "Why hello Y/n. Arnt we early today and why are you in cat pjs? Well you can't blame me I was in a rush." You said nervously. He have you a look of 'ya right and I'm the president of the United States' look. "Would you like in, Kit Kat? Y...yes Please." You where of set by the nick name. But then you went to your class room. With help from Mr.Nm.

So then you sat in the back. And fell asleep again by accident.

~~~~~~~~~~Nighmairs pov~~~~~~~~~~
I went in to my class room to find out Y/n was asleep. "Heh cute." WAIT DID I JUST SAY CUTE!!!! Crud I can't like a student! And of course she fell asleep. But sortove felt bad because well she was in her Pj.... maybe. He sighs. "I will." He heading to the teachers lounge with you in his arms carrying you bridle style. "Kit Kat you best not get into trouble." Then he saw Goth...smirking? "Why are you here? Easy to see you two get together. We will never she a student. So what? Heh well befor I go I'm going to say something. Keep her close. ?" He did not understand but all he new was that he was right.

A/N

Hay sorry for not update in forever!!!!! I got righters block and then school. Uggg life is crazy but enyways thanks for read it and staying along with this book!

From your Glichy girl

G Frisk