6

~~~~~~Goths pov be for history~~~~~~
So ya,I think they like either but I'm not to sure. I mean it would be bad because well it's a teacher and a student. Can that work? Probably not but I will make it work. So i saw Y/n sleeping. Funny it almost like she duse not get eny sleep. Then I saw Mr. I have a crush on a student aka nightmare. And well I disided to play smarty paints.

~~~~~~~~Time skip to lunch~~~~~~~~
I wanted Y/n to sit with us so I can ask a few questions. So when she sat with us she look well rather nervous. Probably because she's never sat with us. Then I try to brake the quietness "So umm I'll intradose you all to either. The dino is alphas,the gost is napsablook, the skeleton with the baceball hay is fresh and the skeliton with the scarf is papyrus. U-u-Ummm h-hi. HELLO. ...hi. Hay. And everyone this is Y/n. Umm hi?

___Your pov________
Well that could of been more aquword then alphas spoke to me. "U-u-umm j-just wondering why d-do y-You have cat PJ on? Like I said to Mr.Nightmare I was in a rush. OK WELL I HAVE A QUESTION. Umm what is it?"*please not the black eye* WHO HIT YOUR EYE? Like I said to Mr. I'm different but I'm a jock Goth I hit it on a door knob. O-ok. Eny more questions for I the most popular girl?" When you said that you did a dramatic pose by put you hand on your chest and then turning to them. You eirnd a couple giggles. "Well y/n we need to head to class. Awwwww can't we party? Y-ya g-goth w-we should g-go to c-class. Aww ok" You where coming out of your shell it felt nice. To for you to laugh with others not laugh at. Heh it was fun all couple of minutes till you got a call from your dad.  (It is the same as texting. I will get a better system soon)
______________Phone call______________
Dad:WHERE ARE YOU BRAT!!!

Y/n:A-at s-school

Dad:OK BUT YOU BEST BE BACK IN.... 20 MINETS OR YOUR GETING WHIP!!

Y/n: Y-Yes s-sir.
______________________________________

You look over to your frends and ther jaws just hung. "What? Your....dad" Fresh said you just relies they hire the houl thing. "Oh he's just kidding. Well I haft to go bye!!!" You walk off but fresh fallow you. All the way home. "Y/n please let me help. You can't... now run just trust me. Ok." He ran but you did not know if he will stop your dad or not. You hop he did, then you walk in. "THERE YOU ARE BRAT!!!COOK ME DINNER! Y-Yes s-sir" you make him stake and asparagus. "THANK YOU KNIW GO TO YOUR ROOM I MIGHT BEAT YOU OR I MIGHT NOT!" You went up to your room and then cry so hird because well no one was ther to save you. You lost all you hope and grades. You probably lost friends again like at Sunset your school when you where only 9. But in a different way

~~~Flash back and your grade is 5~~~
  "Come on y/f/n/n! (Your favrret nick name) Comeing F/n."(frend name) It was a buteful day out side,birds where singing flowers where blooming and well your mom and dad where happy. Everything was awesome and the best part of today was that F/n invited you over. And well evrething was going well till this happins. "So Y/n question can you help me with history? Ok!" Back then you love history you where the best at it. "And that's how world war one ended. Ok thanks!" Know at first everything was going well then went down hill the next day.

"Ok class to day is test day. Aww. Yay!" You where wird you like test because well it was fun for you. "Come up here to get your test,I'll call your name and you will walk up here to get it. First Emaly. Next Stella,next Bella." Your teacher said evreons names then yours. "Last but not lease Y/n. Thank you." Then you started your test. It was easy for the most part. Then once you finish you look over to your frend and your teacher new you where finish. But then you realise something he/she was cheating on the test! Off of you. But you kept your mouth shut.

~~~~time skip to teacher grading~~~~
Your heart almost sunk when you herd these words from your teacher. "Y/n,F/n please go my office." You golp and your friend well he/she was smirking. So you two went to her office. "F/n,Y/n Thank you for comming. I'll start with F/n,Thank you." You where confused about this it. "Know Y/n, I'm very disappointed at you. My I ask why are you disappointed at me? Well when F/n tirns in his/her test then told me that you were cheating off her test and you have been for almost the whole school year. But I haven't. Well I can't believe you. So" She pauses then sighs. "Sense you have been cheating for a couple months...you are suspended for two weeks. Y-yes m-madam. So please go home and I will see you in two weeks." So you ran home the fastest you can in tears.

When you got home you where afraid that you would get in trouble. So you sat on your the front porch swing and cry. But your mom heard you crying and sat next to you. "Why are you home early sweety? F-f/n s-said t-that I was c-cheating o-on m-my test (1000 word point yay) a-and I I'm s-suspended f-for t-two w-weeks." You said tears waterfalling down your face. Your mom always new how to cheer you up and she usually gives you the option. "Do you want me to cheer you up y/n?" You just knooded then said "Can you sing please? Ok sweety,what song? Umm saprized me please. Ok. But sing two songs please" (Today and probably for the rest of this story  singing will look like this thanks bye)

She gos inside then grabs her guitar. She knows that for some resone that fast songs help you so she starts to sing a fast song. When she was playing this song you smiled so big that well it help you. But you where still sad but you enjoyed your mom singing. Then she just stop. "Y/n do you want to here a nother song? Ok." Then she starts to sing it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You grab her old gutare and start so sing it.

"You'll shine.... shine brighter then the
stars. Showing who you are.....  You will go throw ruff time but don't stop moving. You will walk throw fire but you will be cool. Your true self will come out bright o so bright.
Don't let people bring you down don't let them hert you. You will shin brighter then the stars. You'll shin,shine like a dimond showing who you are. You be Bright bright as a fire burning in the dark. You'll be a hope of light that everyone can see. You bring your self up,you'll come tumbling down but no matter what let that fire show in the darkest time. Let Evreone see who you are. Let Evreone know what you are made of. Let Evreone see who you are,don't put out that fire just shine let the whole world see that you are you. And just shine."

When you where done you where in tears but conferred. "Thank you ma'ma." Then you fell asleep.

A/n

Hay so ya first thing first who's crying I am. Also I wrote this song by myself thank you for waiting. I'll do my best to post more know with that bye!!

G Frisk