Chapter 10, I Could Be All That You Need

*Rocky's P.O.V.*
(Phone Call)

R: Hey, Sky.

S: You rang?

R: Yea, I wanted to talk to you about something. Can we meet up?

S: Sure, I'm not busy.

R: Ok, meet me at the beach in an hour.

S: Sounds good. See ya soon, Rock.

R: Later, Sky.

I smiled as I set my phone down. Today was the day that I planned on asking Sky to officially be mine. I skipped my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Someone's happy," Riker teased.

"Extremely," I answered with a stupid grin.

"Let me guess, going to see Skylar?" he questioned, his words dripping in sarcasm.

"You bet. I'm gonna ask her out today," I responded with pride as I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"Good for you, man. I hope everything goes well," he smiled to me as he took a sip of his Bulletproof coffee.

"Me too. I'm gonna get dressed. Later, bro."

"See ya."

Once I got to my room, I changed into some black skinny jeans, converse, and a nice button up. Of course, I left the top three buttons undone. I noticed Sky loved it when I did that. I sprayed on a little bit of cologne, brushed through my long-ass hair (A/N he still has long hair here, he'll cut it eventually), and waited for time to somehow magically speed up. I paced the floor of my room, repeatedly checked Instagram, and reread some cute text conversations between Sky and I. I tried anything I could to make the time go by, but eventually, it was time to leave.

I got to the beach, and it surprisingly wasn't that crowded. I hadn't spotted Sky yet, so I decided to sit down in the sand and wait. I knew I was gonna regret this later with the inevitable sand I was gonna find in my underwear, but whatever. I sat for a few minutes, getting lost in the horizon. My peace was interrupted by someone forcefully grabbing my shoulders. I practically jumped out of my skin, and looked to see who scared the shit out of me. "Boo," Sky teased.

"I hate you," I breathed as I tried to calm my heart rate.

"No you don't," she laughed as she sat next to me.

"You keep telling yourself that," I teased as I poked her side. She jumped and grabbed my hand to stop me from poking her again. I found the fact that she was really ticklish extremely cute.

"So what'd you want to talk about?" she asked, a hint of nervousness dripping from her words.

"I wanted to talk about us," I started.

"Rocky, you're scaring me," she said as she searched my eyes.

"Payback," I mumbled.

"Shut up, I'm serious," she whined.

"Don't worry, it's not anything bad," I reassured her as I kissed the tip of her nose. She blushed and averted her gaze to the sand. "Wow. We've full on made out and kissing your nose makes you blush."

"Stop stalling and get on with it, Lynch," she laughed as she playfully hit my chest. My heart started racing as I prepared myself for the words that were about to leave my mouth.

"Well, I really like you, Sky. And it seems that you feel the same way about me. I was just wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend," I explained. I could feel my hands starting to tremble from how nervous I was getting.

"Aw, Rock. You're shaking in your boots," she giggled. She kissed my cheek and said, "Of course. I'd love to be your girlfriend."

I laughed happily and pushed her back so she was laying in the sand. I climbed on top of her and connected our lips. Her hands instinctively went to my hair as mine gently gripped her waist. Sand was most likely going to be everywhere, but I stopped caring. "Rocky," she mumbled into my lips. I figured she was moaning, so I carried on. "Rock, stop. We're not the only ones here," she said as she moved her face to the side.

"I don't care," I responded as I went to kiss her again, but she moved away.

"I do," she whined. "I can practically feel their eyes burning into my soul." That made me giggle.

"If you're not comfortable with it yet then we can go somewhere else," I offered as I kissed her cheek, eventually climbing off of her.

"Thanks," she replied quietly.

---

We decided to go hang out at her place. I figured it was best since I'd never hear the end of it from my siblings if I brought her home. "I'm gonna go change, I've got sand in my ass crack," she laughed as she headed up the steps.

"You have fun with that," I laughed as I stayed in the living room. I made myself at home on the couch, and smiled at the memories we've already made here. What made my smile widen was the fact that there were so many more to make.

I laid back on the couch and stared at the ceiling fan. That was until Sky decided to climb on top of me. "You alive over there?" she giggled.

"Yea, I'm just thinking," I smiled.

"About what?"

"About you, silly," I said as I gave her a lingering kiss on her cheek. She laughed as I rubbed my stubble against the side of her face. "I love making you laugh, it's so rewarding."

She playfully rolled her eyes and pressed her lips to mine. We got lost in each other's lips once again. I was about to flip us over, but she straddled my waist and held my arms above my head. "Let me be on top for once," she mumbled against my lips as she kept kissing me.

"You drive me crazy," I groaned into her mouth.

"Good."

And with that, we continued making out for god knows how long.