Chapter 19, There's Nobody Else

Rocky's P.O.V.

Strobe lights. Glasses of various alcohol. Loud, electronic music. Those were all things you'd find at a club. The whole gang, including the girlfriends, decided to go to a club to loosen up a bit. We were all stressed out with writing the new EP, we figured we should have some fun for once.

Sky and I were dancing together, and let me tell you, there was no way to tell where one body ended and where the other started. It was as if we had melted together, moving as one. I think it was the alcohol that brought this side of her out, but hey, I wasn't complaining. The only thing I was complaining about was how tight my jeans were getting. "I'll be right back," she mumbled as she slowly pulled away from me.

"Where do you think you're going, missy?" I slurred as I pulled her back in.

"I gotta go to the bathroom," she giggled. I rolled my eyes and released her. She placed a kiss on my cheek and said, "Don't replace me," from over her shoulder as she walked away.

"Never," I mumbled to myself as I lost her in the crowd. I decided to make my way back to the bar to grab another shot of tequila. It burned on the way down, but I was used to it. I sat in a bar stool, tapping my fingers against the counter, while I waited. I then felt a tug on the back of my shirt, pulling my head backwards. I was caught off guard when Sky attacked my lips. Man, alcohol really made her aggressive.

When I first made love to her, she was so shy. It took everything to get her to open up to me. But here she was making the first move, and quite aggressively.

I decided to just go with it and kiss her back, reciprocating the intensity. I stood up from the stool, wrapped her legs around my waist, and started taking her upstairs. I opened whatever door that was unlocked, and placed us on the bed without breaking the seal. As soon as we were settled in, she flipped me over and pinned me down, attacking my neck. There goes the aggression again.

She undid my belt, and my pants were soon on the floor across the room. My shirt then followed suit. Her small, unusually cold hands ran up and down my chest as our lips connected again.

"Sky," I groaned into her mouth.

"Who's Sky, silly?" she asked. At that moment, everything froze. This can't be happening. Then, everything seemed to make sense: the aggressiveness, the unusually cold hands, the foreign lips. Why didn't I see it before?

I pushed the girl off me to see... well... not Skylar. I was then stone-cold sober.

"Nononono," I repeated as I jumped off the bed, immediately searching the ground for my pants. "This can't be happening. Nope, it's all just a dream, Rocky," I said as I frantically fumbled with my belt.

Then, my worst nightmare happened. The door opened, and there stood Sky. In her eyes, her boyfriend was buckling his pants, while a random chick laid on the bed next to him. "Sky, baby, I promise it's not what it looks like."

Tears built up in her eyes as she turned away from the door, bolting down the stairs. I growled in frustration, grabbed my shirt, and ran out the door. My hair was tussled and all of the buttons on my shirt were undone, but I didn't care. I just needed to find her. "Sky!" I yelled as I pushed through the crowd. I caught her right before she made it through the exit. I gently grabbed her wrist and turned her to me.

She turned around, face flooded with tears, and slapped me directly across my face. My head snapped to the side, taking the hit, because I honestly deserved it. "You can forget about us," she said with a wavering voice as she walked out.

It was then that I made the worst decision of my life.

I let her walk away.

(A/N) Was there anybody that knew what was going on? Or did I catch you guys off guard? Let me know in the comments!