Chapter 14, No Place I'd Rather Be

*Rocky's P.O.V.*

There was nothing I loved more than waking up to my beautiful girl next to me. It made me think if there would be a time in my life where I got to do it everyday, and I was gonna do everything in my power to get to that point.

I placed a soft kiss on her slightly parted lips, surprised to feel her kiss me back. "So, you were awake all along," I said once I pulled away.

"Didn't your mom teach you not to stare?" she smiled sleepily.

"She did, but I don't think my girlfriend counts. I can stare as I please," I chuckled, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I think I'm gonna take a shower," she said, peeling off of my chest.

"Oh, no way, José," I denied her attempt of getting up, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her back down.

"Who's José, huh? You cheating on me?" she joked, unable to contain her giggles.

"Never, there's no one in this world I'd rather be with," I spoke sincerely. She blushed and hid her face back in my chest. "When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be," I softy sang in her ear.

"Stop, I'm turning into a tomato," she laughed, referring to her blush.

"Well, maybe José can make you into salsa," I replied, while we burst into another fit of giggles.

"I love you and your dumb sense of humor," she beamed up at me. She disconnected herself from my chest, crawling up until she hovered over me.

"I love you, too," I said as I watched her every movement. She swiftly placed her soft lips on mine, capturing me in a passionate kiss. My hands slipped under her shirt, connecting with the bare skin of her waist. Our lips moved together in a delicious way. One of her hands rested on the side of my neck, her thumb rubbing along my jawline. My hands crawled further under her shirt, lightly caressing the skin of her bare back. She moaned a bit loudly into my mouth, taking me, and herself, completely by surprise. She disconnected her lips from mine, hiding her flushed face in the crook of my neck.

"Sorry," she mumbled quietly.

"Don't be sorry," I responded gently as I moved my head to kiss her cheek.

"I know, but it was weird," she whined like an innocent little girl.

"It's not weird at all, baby. I found it very sexy," I reassured her. I looked down to see her cheeks becoming more red than I thought possible. She pushed her nose further into the crook of my neck, hiding from me. "Oh, come on. Seriously, it's ok."

She didn't budge, so I sighed, thinking of a solution. An evil smirk spread across my face as an idea popped into my head. My fingers quickly made contact with her side, tickling her unexpectedly. She yelped and squirmed around in my arms.

"Rocky! Stop!... Can't breath!" she screamed through her laughs. She wiggled even further until she fell off of the bed with a loud thud. I chuckled slightly, and peaked over the edge to see her sprawled out on the floor. She glared at me as I smiled innocently.

"You okay, babe?" She simply glared at me again before flopping on top of me on the bed. "Ow," I groaned quietly.

"Oh, shut up," she laughed, snuggling up to me again.

"I love you," I sighed with content as I planted a kiss on her temple.

"I love you, too, asshole," she smiled. I shook my head at her with a smile, holding her impossibly closer.

(A/N) This one was kinda short, but everyone likes a little bit of fluff every now and again. Thanks for making it this far in the book, and there is plenty more to come. See you guys in the next chapter!