I Love You

(Sorry, but during the one shot, you're gonna encounter something like F/T/S. It means Favorite Theme Song. You can now continue.)

___________________________________

Your palms were sweaty, you were nervous. Everything seemed so unreal. Taking a deep breath, you started to advance.

You met Mitch two years ago during a Pentatonix concert at your town. You weren't really a fan, but your friend wouldn't stop bickering with you until you agreed. Mitch caught your eye and in that moment, as cliche as it may sound, you knew that he was the man you were meant to spend the rest of your life with. 

At your first date, you were wearing your SpongeBob t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. Not really the ideal outfit for a first date, but you had no choice since your shift consumed all of your time to prepare. Mitch wasn't late that night. In fact, he was an hour early, given that he was nervous and all that. When you saw each other, you both burst out in to laughter, as Mitch was also wearing a SpongeBob sweater. 

You always dated during Saturdays, alright. And every date was more unique than the previous one. You would go to different places: The beach, restaurants, a stroll along the park, book stores, movies etc. 

Holding, a single rose, you kept walking along the aisle at a slow pace. Everyone was quiet, except for the music, F/T/S playing in the background. As cheesy as it may look, it was you and Mitch's theme song. 

It was the song that often played in your car when you drove to the beach, when you had your first kiss, and when Mitch introduced you to his parents last year. 

You reminisced on the day Mitch proposed to you. At the park, he basically bought an apple and tossed it at you. Knowing most of the Greek traditions, you immediately understood what your boyfriend was trying to do. You scanned the apple in astonishment and found the ring stuck in it. Mitch motioned forward, took the ring and knelt in front of you. Strangers stopped by and watched in awe as you said finally said yes and kissed him. 

You giggled silently at the memory. Then you suddenly remembered what was happening. 

Tears slowly started to form in your eyes, and in less than a second, you were already crying. Scott, Kirstie, Avi, and Kevin approached you, with the tall blonde holding both of your shoulders as if you would collapse any time from now. The group was crying as well. Kirstie pulled you in to a hug, making you sob even more. It didn't matter if your mascara was smudged or if you looked ugly in front of hundreds of people. 

You made your way towards the coffin. You couldn't look, it was hard to process. Laying down the single piece of rose that you held, you bent to kiss the coffin. It should have been his lips that you were kissing right now, if it weren't for that truck that hit Mitch's car a week ago. You and your fiancee Mitch planned to get married in two months. Seeing him lifeless like a doll made your heart ache. 

Pressing your face on the glass, you whispered "I love you Mitch." Hoping that he could still hear you. 

______________________________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY. I'm not used to putting warnings as it might destroy my plot. I am so so so sorry!!! I love you Mitch! And you guys! Didn't mean to kill you in this story!