Don't Go

* Y/N's POV*

I clung to your shoulders, giving me a piggy back ride. It was sunny, but the weather was fine. Everything was perfect. I pointed to the ice cream shop, a block away from where we stood. "Mitch! Ice cream shop! Let's get some." I said enthusiastically. You panted, but a smile was etched on your face. "Let's go then!"

You raised your arms superman style and made a mimicked sound of an airplane. Everyone who passed by looked at us, and they were probably thinking, "What are these two idiots doing?"

And yet not one of us cared, as long as we were happy.

I got off to my feet, no way we were going inside a shop that way. You scanned the menu, wearing your eyeglasses to aid you. "Y/N, what do you like?" You asked. "Matcha!" I half-shouted, and everyone at the shop probably heard me. You rolled your eyes while paying for our orders, "Sometimes I don't know if you're my girlfriend or I had accidentally adopted a weird kid." I pouted, for effects you know. "You love me." 

Silence.

My eyes widened. "You love me, right? Mitch?" You chuckled, "Of course idiot. I love you."

After receiving our orders, we went outside. I noticed that you had Vanilla Ice cream, not your usual choice, but it was always what you got whenever we were together. 'Gods, Mitch is such a baby when he eats his ice cream.' I said to myself.

I love you so much.

Slowly, I reached for your hand and laced my fingers with yours. It felt so right, your hand with mine. You smiled to me, as if you knew what was running in my mind. Those eyes, I always got lost in them, just like you did in mine. 

You let go of my hand. "Y/N! Race you towards the park!" I laughed. Strange, I did not know where this park was, but in my gut, I had a feeling that it was just there. And as long as I was with you, I knew I would never get lost.

I trusted you that much.

"I'm gonna beat your sorry ass, Mitch!" I shouted. You started to run. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't the athletic type and you were winning. I could feel that we were so close. You turned to a corner and I followed you.

I followed you alright.

But as soon as I turned the way you did, you just vanished like... like thin air. I ran, my eyes averting to every angle that I could manage. Panic surged through my body. I could not find you. "Mitch?" I called out. My eyebrows burrowed. "Mitch? Mitch, game over! Fine you win! Come out now, please?" I asked. No, I plead. I'm scared Mitch. 

I'm starting to get scared.

I called out so more. I shouted your name, ran to every corner, looked at every shop you might be, but you weren't there. "Mitchell Grassi!" I called out to you. Tears were already forming on the corner of my eyes. 

I'm terrified.

Where are you?

"Mitch!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. But just like that, you were gone.

-------   -------  -------  -------  -------  --------

"Mitch!"

I woke up, startled. Beads of sweat dropped from my forehead, and tears were streaming down my cheeks. I looked wildly at my surroundings. "Mitch... Mitch..." I muttered repeatedly. Just at that moment, I could feel something curled up beside me. 

I turned to see a young man sleeping next to me. He had these perfect eyebrows, little stubble grew in his chin. His eyes were closed. I lay back and held his hand, his eyes fluttered open. Mitch smiled at me, "Are you okay?" I bit my lip, "Just a bad dream." He wrapped his arms around me, his scent smelled like jasmine. "I'm here baby, you don't have to get scared anymore."

With my head buried in his chest, I closed my eyes. "You're not gonna leave me, right?"

I could feel him smile as Mitch sighed. "Never."