#AskSuperFruit

Commercial break. Y/H/T is Your Hometown & for this one-shot, just pretend you're at the right age to go in a bar.

____________________________________________

"Mitch! Scott! So good to see you guys." You scanned the room after hugging them both. You traveled from Y/H/T to LA just to live with these two guys. You've been best friends with them ever since you and Scott met at a bar after their concert in your town. After exchanging numbers, he just sorta introduced you to Mitch. 

The blonde grinned at you, "You look even better in person! I just love that H/L H/C hair of yours. It's gorgeous!" You reached to ruffle Scott's hair, which was stiff with gel. "Still blonde. I've missed you so." He pulled you in to another hug. Turning your head to face Mitch, the guy just smiled. "You look beautiful." You felt yourself blush. Even though you knew Scott first, you still fell head-over-heels to his best friend, Mitch. "Thanks." You said, tucking a piece of hair in your ear. 

Placing your suitcase on their bedroom, you head towards the living room, only to see the two of them sitting down with a cam recorder in front of them. Scott must have sensed you as he automatically moved to give you some space on the couch. "What is this?" you asked. "We're gonna film a SuperFruit video! We'll announce to the world that our beloved Y/N is going to live with us!" Scott replied while he made exaggerating gestures, making you laugh on the process. Mitch raised his Elmo mug to drink. "It's okay if you don't want to, you might still be jet lag, Y/N. We can just postpone the video." He proposed with concern.

Oh how good you were at blushing so easily.

You shook your head, sitting down between Scott and Mitch. "No, no. I'm excited to do this! Let's roll!" Your blonde friend nodded as he started the recording. 

(This is the sequence of the video. I don't know how to narrate this one, I'm sorry. There will be lines and narrating parts, go figure.)

Scott: I miss Vines.

Mitch: I don't do Vines.

Scott: Liar.

Mitch: I do not!

*SuperFruit intro*

Mitch: Hi!

Scott: Welcome to SUPERFRUIT, the best show in the internet!  My naaaame is... Y/N!

Mitch: Wow! My name is Y/N too!

Y/N: These two are lying, I AM Y/N.

The three of you laughed. Secretly, you could feel Mitch's hand close to your hand, and you blushed at the thought of him holding yours.

Scott: So before we start our little Q and A, we are going to introduce to you our best friend Y/N! 

You waved your hand at the camcorder. You were SO not used to this, except when Skyping with Scott and Mitch. 

Y/N: Hi! I'm Y/N, Y/L. I uh- lived in Y/H/T, but I moved in to be with these two dorks!

Mitch: Oh, we are dorks! How did we guys meet? I'm sure someone out there is asking that same question right now.

Scott: Oh! So It started at a concert in Y/H/T. After the event, we went in to a bar. But that bar was close to her house-

Mitch: We didn't know at that time.

Scott: Yeah, and I met Y/N when she accidentally sat on our table. Kirstie was at the bathroom, Avi, Mitch, and Kevin were at the dance floor. 

Y/N: OMG it was so awkward, and we were both in a state of shock at that time.