Baking Classes

"Can't you be at least pretend to be happy about this?" You complained to your boyfriend, Mitch Grassi. Three weeks ago, you enrolled to a baking class a few blocks near your apartment. It was your dream as a child to own a bakeshop, and secretly, you wanted to make something for Mitch on your 2nd Anniversary. "But I don't wanna go! I'm not interested in those things." He whined. Last meeting, your mentor, Ms. Ella announced that you had to bring a baking partner, stating that everything would be "so much fun". Not knowing who to bring, you tried to convince your boyfriend instead. 

You twirled his hair, messing up the whole thing while Mitch grumbled in response. "Come on! Just for two hours! That's all. Please?" You gave your best puppy eyes. You could see a faint blush in his cheeks as he rolled his eyes. You knew he could never say no to you, "Fine."

Jumping for joy and fist pumping the air, you shouted, "Yes! I'm having my boyfriend as my baking partner! La la la~" You danced around the couch, looking like a total idiot, and Mitch smiled at your childishness. Landing beside him, you wrapped your arms around his neck and crashed your lips in to his. It was soft and passionate, and you loved every second of it. "I love you." you exclaimed.

"I love you too." Mitch said.

*Time skip*

Ms. Ella walked around the room before noticing you and Mitch. "Look who's here! Mitch Grassi from Pentatonix, right?" She took Mitch's hand and shook it, probably longer than needed. Oblivious about the situation, he smiled back. "You're a fan? You're Y/N's mentor right?" Ms. Ella nodded cheerfully. You could notice that she was batting her eyelashes and making physical contact with your boyfriend as much as possible, but you just shrugged off the feeling. Assuring yourself that Ms. Ella was just really- REALLY extra open to people like that, you grabbed Mitch's hand, and he gently squeezed yours in return. 

Everything had started, you took your ingredients and tools, working like an amateur. Hey, you had learned a thing or two, you knew what you were doing. Mitch, on the other hand, waited instructions from you one task after another. At the corner of your eye, you could see Ms. Ella walking back and forth at your counter, eyeing Mitch in a flirty way. Oh, you were getting jealous, and the worst part? It was a rarity to see you get jealous, as you trusted your boyfriend too much. 

Well, except for today. 

You tried to smile along the session, laughing while Mitch playfully threw flour at your cheek, resulting at a food war between the two of you. Others would occasionally drop what they were doing to observe the couple and laugh, because you were adorable like that. After about an hour, Mitch took out the batch of pastry and the smell had overwhelmed you. Ms. Ella stepped forward and studied the desert. Mitch grabbed a fork and handed it to your mentor, who was now obviously flirting with him. She sliced a piece and took a bite. "This is good! Well done Mr. Grassi and uh.. Y/N!" She had said your name as if she didn't want to give you credit in the first place. Slicing another piece, she raised her fork and smiled. "Mr. Grassi, I think you should taste your work. It's a deli!"

Spending all day trying not to get that woman on your nerves sapped all your energy. You tried not to get all angry, but seeing her feeding YOUR boyfriend, and flirting with him the whole time? That definitely did the trick. 

You raised your hand and poked her, brows furrowed. That was it. You couldn't take it any longer. "Stop flirting with my boyfriend. I'm warning you." For a moment, pure shock was seen in her face, then it turned to a scowl. "I can do whatever I want here, Ms. Y/N. You're my student, and you're being rude." She turned to smile at Mitch, who was now too stunned to talk. "Say Ahh~" Ms. Ella once again raised her fork.To your surprise, Mitch shook his head and gripped at her wrist. "Ms. Ella, am I right? I don't mean to be rude, but I think you're not allowed to do that, especially in front of Y/N. And trust me, you don't wanna see her get angry. The warning was pretty fair, if you ask me." He sternly said. And with that, he reached for your hand and pulled you towards the exit. 

Seemingly desperate, the woman threw her arms around Mitch making you both stop at your tracks. "Please! I love you, just leave this pesky woman and I'll show you a good time." You clenched your fist. Being the sensible person you were, you immediately grabbed the rest of the pastry and plunged it in to her face. 

SPLAT.

"Do not defy me lady!" You were already mad, and everyone including Mitch stared at you in fear. Crumbs and jelly covered her entire face. She screamed and ran towards the storage room while Mitch, half recovering from the situation, pulled you out of the room before you could kill a person. Tears fell on your cheeks, was Mitch considering her offer? And at that exact moment, Mitch curled his finger under your chin and kissed you. "I'm not going to leave you for anyone- or anything." He took out a handkerchief and wiped your face. "I'm sorry. I guess I was just so-" You couldn't bring yourself to say the word. Your voice was shaking with what? Fear?

"Jealous?"

You nodded. He smiled and kissed you some more. "It's okay Y/N. I still love you. I'm sorry I didn't do anything about it. I was just so dense not to feel that she was already flirting with me." Mitch dropped his hand and lowered his head. You chuckled, attempting to make the situation light, "I love you too. Even though you can be SO dense. Let's get back before I change my mind and turn her in to a pastry." 

With that you both roared in laughter as you went inside the car. Mitch was starting the engine when you tossed your used apron out the car window. He arched his eyebrow in confusion, "Don't you still need that?" You rolled your eyes, "After that incident? I don't think I'll be going back anymore." Mitch faced you, bent forward and kissed you lightly on the forehead. "Finally, some alone time with you. Glad you dropped that baking class." A smile formed on your lips, "I know right? So, SpongeBob and cookies?" As soon as your words left your lips, Mitch's eyes lit up. "Let's go then!" And just like that, the two of you drove off to his apartment, leaving the shop. 

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry I did not update for the past two days! My family and I visited the farm and this person had to relax. So, yeah. I'm gonna do a bunch, just to make it up to you guys!