Liquor, Blood and sweat

I gently take a sip of my coffee letting the bitter warm liquid slid across my tongue and down my throat. I set my coffee on the table and hug Sam " Thank you Sammy" I smile so does Sam, I slowly pull away and sit down " Okay so this case in New Orleans. People random people are turning up all flesh eaten off the bones all organs gone. Bite marks in the bones. We've hunted on less " I take a deep breath " Let's go then " John says walking out of the room, I grab my things walking to my car. Sam and Dean walk to the Impala, I put my things in the back seat and close the door. Sam walks over " Hey Y/N is it okay if Dad rides with you? It gets warm in the Impala " I nod softly " yeah it's fine " I smile, Sam nods and walks over to John telling him he can come with me. John walks over " Do you want me to drive or??" John asks I smirk lightly " I'll drive to keep my hands busy " I giggle and get in the car sitting in the front seat. John quietly walks over to the passenger side getting in. I smile starting the car up, he closes the car door taking a deep breath. I gently bite my lip backing up and pulling out of the hotel drive way. I quietly drive out of the city turning on the music " There are a bunch of AC DC , Metallica , Guns N' Roses , everything you name it. Pick one put it on " I smile " There just under the dash " I giggle softly, John nods softly and picks a Metallica tape putting it in.

A few hours pass I take a sip of my now cold coffee " I thought about what we agreed on last night..I still want you, I've always wanted you. I love you John Winchester " I smile softly taking one hand off the wheel putting it on John's leg " Let's still meet at your cabin next Friday" John gently puts his hand on top of mine I nod lightly " Yeah of course I'd love to " I giggle and slowly run my hand up his thigh. He shifts in his seat slowly getting hard. I gently pull my hand away from his thigh grabbing my coffee again I drink the last little bit. We were just passing Tuscaloosa Alabama only 4 an a half hours left.

~ We arrive in New Orleans ~

I drive around the city looking for a cheap motel Sam and Dean are right behind John and I. I sight pulling into the cheapest motel I could find which was still expensive as fuck. John, Sam, Dean and I all decide to pitch in and get one room with as many beds we could. I walk out and over to the three of them " So. I could only get three beds. There is no couch. I'm willing to sleep in my car " I look up at all of them. John shakes his head " No. I won't let you it's not right when I can easily share my bed" John takes a deep breath " Thank you " I say quietly my cheeks a little heated. I hand each one of the guy's a key to the room then grab my bag bringing it to the room I set it on the the floor beside the side of the bed I'll be sleeping on. John, Dean and Sam bring there things into the room. I sit on the bed taking out my FBI badge, my skirt, button up shirt and and black blazer. I walk to the bathroom and strip off my clothes dressing in the professional clothes. I walk out and see John already dressed in his suit " You two go check the corpses Dean and I will do research on what might have done this " I nod walking out of the room, John follows getting into the drivers seat of the Impala I sit in the passengers seat.

John pulls out of the driveway and heads off to the coroner's office, I quietly look out the window while he drives " The case file says there was no pattern in the victims but there is. All female bikers that went missing at a rough bar called the Mighty Night." John nods pulling into the parking lot. We both get out of the car walking into the building I walk up to the desk and flash my badge before the person can talk " Ma'am sir.. one of your partners are already there" John and I nod and walk to the morgue. I see Bobby and smile walking over I hug him gently laughing softly " It's been way to long uncle Bobby " I smile, so does Bobby " I see your still wearing your father's dog tags" He smiles softly which slowly fades " I miss your dad..my brother I can't believe they've been gone for so long... sorry kid " Bobby takes a deep breath. I slowly look down then back up " yeah....9 years tomorrow some shit filled birthday it's gonna be..but then again, every birthday is. Anyway back to the case " I sigh and walk over to the bodies, tears stinging my eye's. I take a few pictures of each body sending them to Sam. Each one of the bodies flesh chewed off, bite marks in the bones, organs gone. I put on a pair of rubber gloves and pick up the first victims skull. I turn it around " Blunt force trauma. Most likely caused by a large rock...stricken from a high angle downwards" I look at all the other victims skulls finding the same thing " Okay brain storm here. All three women where hit with a rock or a smooth curved item by a person or thing that was taller than the victims. They were all around my height so 5'5 to 5'6 ish give or take. This thing ate the flesh off and did god knows what with the organs the women didn't know each other at all" I take a deep breath taking the gloves off I throw them out. " I know what it is I just can't name it. They're born and once they hit a curtain age they crave and eat a lot of food, then they crave human flesh. Once they have even a little bit of human they turn and no reversing you have to kill them with fire."I quietly think " It's a rugaru " John says in a sort of pissed tone " we should go tell the boy's " I say quietly walking out I walk out of the building and to the Impala. Bobby and John follow, Bobby goes to his car and John gets in the drivers seat. We go back to the motel and explain everything to Sam and Dean. I go into my bag and grab some clothes heading to the bathroom I change.