Oh my God John

I slowly wake up my head on John's chest. I had cuddled into him through last night at some point. I blush softly and slowly get out of bed I grab clothes from my bag and walk to the bathroom and get dressed.

I walk out of the bathroom and scribble down a note with the palms of my hands saying ' Hey I'll be back went to grab coffee' because my fingers were bandaged together

I walk out of the bathroom and scribble down a note with the palms of my hands saying ' Hey I'll be back went to grab coffee' because my fingers were bandaged together. I smile walking out of the room I walk to the nearest coffee shop and walk in I order coffee and see it was one of my one night stands...Well fuck a duck and two cows..I put on my best fake smile " Um four coffee's please all black " The guy nods and smiles a few ladies point at me and whisper " So Y/N long time no see" The guy laughs I wave at him. He catches a look at the bandages " Your probably going to need help carrying the coffees to where your going, I'll help you" The guy says. I hesitate then nod " thank you, It'd be great" I pay for the coffees the guy and I head to the hotel. He sees the Impala, his eyes go wide " woah! 1967 Chevy Impala!" He smiles I laugh " She's a beautiful baby" I walk up to the hotel door and knee it " Winchester's let me in I've got coffee!"

John walks over and opens the door, he grabs the coffee from between my boobs and starts packing his, Deans and Sam's things into the Impala " Y/N ? Who's this?? " John asks shooting him a glare " M-My names Cole... I wanted to help her bring the coffee's since she's hurt and pretty" He hands Sam and Dean the two coffee's I quietly drink my coffee

" You should get going before he hurts you " Dean adds I sigh and walk up to Sam " Can you please undo these so I can drive " Sam shakes his head " Not until your better sweet heart dad's gonna have to drive for you " I sigh and walk over to my car I get into the passenger seat putting my coffee in the cup holder. My things are already in my car I take a deep breath and sit there " Mmm I told the boys I'm taking you to your cabin because the last case took a lot out of you. We haven't found a case so how about a get away " John chuckles, I blush deeply wiggling lightly. " Pft, you make me seem weak" I laugh, John gently touches my thigh. I bite my lip softly.

Hours and hours pass until we get to the Cabin. The sexual tension high, John growls lowly taking the bandages off my hands I smile and kiss John deeply.

He slowly wraps his arms around my waist. I open the car door John gets out of the car carrying me with him. I wrap my legs around his waist, he walks to the door opening it.

John walks in the house closing the door behind us he pins me against the wall " Mm nice cabin..Maybe you can give me a personal tour when I'm finished with you " John let's out a small growl. I squeak and wiggle I push John away, he stumbles back falling into a chair. I smirk and pull off my shirt walking towards him while undoing and pulling my pants I sit on his lap. I bite my lip slowly pulling Johns shirt " Fuck Y/N you're so sexy" John mumbles gently kissing and licking the valley between my breasts. I slowly grind my hips into his slowly entangling my fingers in his hair. He growls lowly, I stop him and let go of his hair. I slowly sink between his legs I undo and pull off his pants. My breath hitches just as I look down and see the huge buldge in John's boxers.