Chapter 5

"Hey girl..." Lizzie and Lucy said in unison as i walked in the door of Crabby Joe's resteraunt. That was my working facility i was the lady who samples the chowder outside the door trying to reach out to customers. "HEy giriles what have you been up to?" i asked hugging them. They were inseperable haha they did everything together. "not much really we just got back from Santa Cruz yesterday it was so much fun." Lizzie said explaining the whole trip. "that sounded wonderful man i wish i could have came but my dad said i couldnt i really hate him." i said remembering what had previously happening that day. "Allie its almost the dinner rush get your station ready and get us some customers." Mr. Pymertale(also Mr. P) said. "im on it," i yell back at him. I go outside to find my pot of chowder on already cups stacked in place the soup ladle right where it needs to be but i had to write on the whight board. As i took the pen to write i backed up write in to the pot and burnt the back of my leg. "CRAP" i whispered loudly and ran to the bathroom before Mr. P could see me. I ran to the sink and took a wet paper towel to my leg to cool it down. I looked for the first aid kit i always had in my purse. found it. i applied the cream onmy leg gently wrapped it in a wet paper towel and ran to my station. After about three or four people i served chowder Lizzie walked outside. "Hey girl its time for your break let me takeover." Lizzie said. "Thanks Lizzie, i owe you one." I said running inside.

Louis' P.O.V

     "hey man what the hell took you so long to get a soccor ball?" i asked him as he walked back.  "oh nothing mate just couldnt find the ball." he said. There was a particular look on his face that i always saw when something was bothering him. Harry kicked the ball to Zayn who caught it instantly. What a show off i stated in my mind.  I walked up to Harry and whispered to him "follow me." He did as i said and i led behind the rock he just came from. I sat down against the rock facing another rock. "What happened mate you can tell louis all about your problems." i said patting the ground next to me signaling for him to sit down. " Well its just that Allie was siting right where you were crying." he started his story but by the end he bagan to cry it showed really liked this girl and cared for her. "And she left over that rock off to work leaving me here alone with my thoughts." he said taking a very rough deep breath. "Wow you like and care for this girl alot dont you?" i asked him being serious. "I do and it broke my heart to see her like this i really think something is really wrong with her." he said wiping a tear off his cheek. "How about i take you on a little man date Boobear?" asked him. He looked up at me and agreed. We walked back to where the others were. "Harry and I are going to go freshen up and get something to eat." i told the rest of the boys and ran off before Niall could ask to go with us. I really needed to help Harry because i never liked seeing him like this. Together Harry and i were going to figure outhow to help Allie because something seems seriously wrong and i wanted to figure out what it was no matter what the consequences were. I was gonna help them both.

i know it is a littl eshorter this time but i had to get off the computer hope you are enjoying the story so far..(: ~Harry's Mistress!! xxxx