Chapter 21( A/NYay)

Allie's P.O.V

I woke only to see the most perfect boyfriend in the world. His Blue/Green eyes are so hypnotizing and his smile is breathetaking. "H-Harry is that you babe?'' i asked i did it in pirpose i knew it was him i just wanted him to say my name. "Yes Allie it is me how you feeling Babe?" "Better how is LiLi" "He is doing fine he is awake and talking to Dani right now he is very grateful to you Allie. You saved His Life A" HE said. I do realize i did save his life but i want them to know i didnt do it for publicity I really didnt i just really care about these boys like they are brothers. Well except for Harrt of course. "When am I getting out of this joint.

Niall's P.O.V

Lizzie walked through the door. Im pretty sure she was here for Allie. "Where is she Niall?" she said panicked. "Lizzie she is fine trust me." i said. "Dont tell me that she is fine i need to see for myself dont just assume you little non-talented ugly irishman why are you even in the band anyway you dont even look good." Lizzie said. I was blown away did she mean it? "Honestly." wait Allie was out of the hospital? "Why would you say that Lizzie i thought you were my friend and to insult what happens to be a VERY Talented handsome irishman who absolutely deserves to be in this band you certainly arent my friend and now when you walk out of those double doors i dont want to see you again." Allie replied.

Wow the tension in the room was very very HIGH. "Wow its all good i was only friends with you cause you are puny inoccent little bitch who needs all the fighting help she can get. And i bet you gave Liam a kidney for publicity you little whore." Lizzie retorted propping her wieght on one leg. Wow was she a bitch or what.

Louis' P.O.V

I was about to leave Liams's room cause Dani had gone and he needed to talk to me. I heard yelling so i stood by the door.

"Dont tell me that she is fine i need to see for myself dont just assume you little non-talented ugly irishman why are you even in the band anyway you dont even look good." Lizzie said. I was blown away she did not just go there. "Honestly." ope Allie heard that that can NOT be good.  "Why would you say that Lizzie i thought you were my friend and to insult what happens to be a VERY Talented handsome irishman who absolutely deserves to be in this band you certainly arent my friend and now when you walk out of those double doors i dont want to see you again." Allie replied.

How could i like someone like that wow was i blindsided. "Wow its all good i was only friends with you cause you are puny inoccent little bitch who needs all the fighting help she can get. And i bet you gave Liam a kidney for publicity you little whore." Lizzie retorted . oh that is it.

I walked out and i was behind Lizzie. "Really i thought i liked you but i guessi was blindsided. You may walk out those doors now for insulting my best mate and you know you will never speak to us again especially cause what you said to Niall and what you did to Allie. I Will Never Love someone like you now leave."