Chapter 6

• Dedicata a Mikayla Betzer

Harry's P.O.V

     "Follow Me." Louis whispered into my ear. Oh great of course my boobear would know soemthing is wrong only him. He led me to the rock where i had just been.  "What happened mate you can tell louis all about your problems." he said sitting in the ground patting the spot next to him signaling for me to sit down.  I decided to tell him what happened. "Well its justthat Allie was sitting right where you were..." and i continued to tell my story and as i was about to finish i felt my eyes well up and tears streaming down my face. Just talking baout her being so sad left me heart broken i couldnt bare it. "then she left over that rock off to work leaving me alone with my thoughts." i finished my story with a rough deep breath. "Wow you really like and care for this girl dont you?" Louis asked me looking me in the eye a bit to serious maybe. "I do and it broke my heart to see her like this i really think something is really wrong with her." i said wiping a tear from my cheek. Louis sat there thinking then asked me "Would you like to go on a man date Boobear?" I looked him into the eyes and agreed. As we left Louis yelled to the boys that we were going to the hotel to freshen up a bit and get something to eat. We both ran before Niall could say anything though. The thought of Niall made me chuckle a bit.

    As we leftthe hotel i asked him where we were going to eat. "How about Crabby Joe's?" Louis asked. " I hear they have great seafood there." "Sounds great to me man." i said . The only thing i could think about was Allie though. I couldnt take my mind off of her. The thought of her crying just tore me apart inside i wanted to help her but i didnt exactly know quit how.

Allie's P.O.V

     As i ran inside grabbed an apron and took Lizzie's waitress job for right now. We always swich shifts. poor Lucy was a bus girl who had to do the dishes. Well anyway as I was walking to a table to give them thier order of drinks i heard a loud shriek from outside. I gave the table there drinks and speed walked towards the door only to see Lizzie basically hyperventilating on the floor. "Oh my god Lizzie what happened?" i asked worried as could be. "T-T-turn ar-round." she said stutering. I did as i was old only to see Harry and Louis..AGAIN. I was so excited i busted out laughing. I always tend to do that when i get over excited but i never new why.  "Oh my i thought you were like robbed in some sort of way." i said trying to get over my laugh. "Umm can we get a table for two?" Harry chuckled. "Yes you may Mr. Styles and Mr. Tomlinson Right This Way Please." I say gettingup and dusting myself off. I grabbed to menus and led them to a table outside overlooking the ocean. What they were sexy teens and they were famous i wanted to give them the best. Right?

How do youguys like it so far i posted two chapters today((: i really hope you guys like it.~ Harry's Mistress xxx