Chapter 28

AHHHH ICANT BELIVE ITS THE END ALREADY OMG IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY AHHHHH THANK YOU TANK YOU TANKS....SHARE VOTE COMMENT ANYTHING BUT JUST KNOW YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME READERS~Harry's Misstress

*Epilogue*

Its been five years since that special day in the gazeebo. When Harry asked me to be his forever. Obviously i exepted and to day is our wedding day. Im so happy i found someone to share the rest of my life with and im so extatic that its with Harry.

Since you know my father isnt here ouis will be walking or should i say Dancing me down the Aisle. Yeah that is correct i am haveing those wedding where you dance down the aisle. Oh yeah i forgot to mention what hapened with the other boys.

So ok Louis and Eleanor got married a year ago and have a beautiful daughter named Elizabeth Tomlinson. They are just the sweetest parenst ever.

Then there is Liam and danielle who got married exactly six months after the Gazeebo thing and have been married for five years and have a set a beautiful twinz Named Ronnie and Ren. Those are the most adorable boys ever.

Zayn has found this amazing girl named Perrie who is beautiful. They got married a couple months ago and Perrie is three months pregnant and i am happy for her. Zayn and her are wonderful together..

Niall well he did find love other than his own love for nandos. Her name is Jessie she has long brown hair and soft green eyes, She loves to eat as much as niall but i honestly dont know where it all goes but hey i dont need to know. Jessie and Niall are absolutely in love and have been dating for a couple years now and i think Niall is gonna pop the question soon.

And as for Harry this is the start of something beautiful.

********

Harry's P.O.V

The weddingis just about to start and i am scared shitless. What if she says no or what if she leaves before we finish. AND I JUST NEED TO SHUT UP. I was thinking to many what ifs that are never going to happen i love her and she loved me and we will all ive happily ever after.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the music started playing it was Up All Night. This song brings back so many memoreies, i started chuckling when Perrie Eleanor Jessie and Dani all started dancing cuz they were doing the most craziest things EVER. It was priceless. Then Niall and Liam and Zayn danced out doing the most wierdest things you could even imagine. Then it was my turn and i took matters into my own hands and maccarenaed down the aisle which made everyone giggle.

I got to my spot and then the song changed to One Thing which is Andy's favorite one direction song which means she is comming. I saw her and Louis comming down the aisle he was spinning her lightly but just enough to make her dress fly around her and make her look gorgeous. They finally got to the stage and the minister started talking. But i wasnt paying any attention what so ever i was to busy staring into the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen.

"Harry Edward Styles do you take Andrea Collins to be your awfully wedded wife?''

"I Do"

"And Adrea Collins to you take Harry Styles to be your awfully wedded Husband?"

"I Do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

I did as told and i kissed my beautiful bride.

At the reseption we had to do speeches and i planned mine out perfectly.

"Andy i love you and im sure you already know that but i need you to know you are the one i want to wake up to every morning the one i want to spend each and every second of the day. I just want you to mine forever. I remember the day i found crying beside my car. I knew you were someone special in my heart and i could feel it. I bet no one can describe our love for each other because we have Unexplainable Love."

With that she stood up and kissed me and i knew that she was mine and I Love Her.

THAT IS IT THERE IS NO MORE THANK YOU FOR READING MY LITTLE LOVELIES~ Harrys Mistress