Chapter 26

Andy's P.O.V

"Babe wake up" i said nudgeing Harry. He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning babes." he said in a deep and surprisingly very sexy morning voice. I just chuckled and walked into the living room where i saw all of our packed luggage by the door. I walked into the kitchen to find Louis and Eleanor in a full on snogging session like his hand was up her pj shirts and everything.

I shuttered and then coughed to let them know i was there. They parted and looked at me. They half smiled and i waved a small wave. They left the kitchen shortly after words. I sat down with a cup of Lipton Tea. I was thinking to myslef when i heard people walk into the kitchen. I looked up to see Danielle and Liam standing in front of me holding hands.

"Good Morning." i said a little to cheery. "Good Morning." Danielle said. Liams response was a nod. I was about to get up when Liam said, "Andy, we would really like to thank you." "Yeah if it wasnt for you Liam would have died and i dont know what the boys or i couldve done of that happened." Danielle said starting to cry. Which made me start to cry. Liam even cried. I stood there crying when Liam and Dani piled on top of me for a group hug.

After the flight to Texas

<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--

Im so tired i feel as if i could sleep for days. Acctually i could but we have that formal gathering tonight which starts in an hour. "ANDYYYYYY." Eleanor screams running into my room. "Yes El." i say. 'We have to get ready NOW." "Aright Alright."

I Walked to the radio and turned it to "Wild 102.9" The song "Hummingbird Heartbeat" by Katy was on. I absolutely loved that song. SO obviously i sang along while i got ready I slipped on my dress and heels i didnt apply to much makeup so i looked natural. My hair was in a side bun with curly strands hanging loose. I painted my nails to match my dress and feathered earrings. I also bought a necklace a bracelet to top it off.

I walked into the living room wear Eleanor and Danielle were waiting. I was absolutely flabbergasted. Danielle was wearing a simple white dress that has a black bow under the bust. She wore black stilettos. HEr hair was up into a bun with to barrets a strand of loose curly hair. Her makeup was simple eyeliner and mascarra with lip gloss. HEr jewlery were a pair of feathered balck earrings and a heart necklace that had a blue jewel and love inside. She looked absolutely stunning.

Eleanor was wearing a blue dress with a ruffly skirt and right under the bust was a gold ribbon. Her hair was braided in to neatly curled curls kinds like a waterfall braid. She wore gold strapped up heels. Her makeup was like a gold and black smokey eye. and topped it off with lip gloss. Her jewlery were a pair of small golden heart earrings with a black outline and a golden metaled feather necklace. She looked stunning as well.

"Wow you guys looked Stunning." i say suddenly feeling self consious. "Well you look absolutely incredible yourself." Danielle said. "I have to agree with Dani in this one you do." Eleanor said. I just thanked them. "So when are the boys gon-" i was about to ask when i heard a knock on the door. "NOw." Both of the girls squeeled.

I took a deep breathe as the boys walked in wearing tuxedos. They looked very breathe taking. I walked over to Harry. "Hey babe" i said kissing him on the lips. "Hey babe you look beautiful tonight." I just blushed and walked away.

We arrived at the party around 6:30. I got out and gaped at the size of the house. IT WAS HUGE. Ahrry just chuckled behind me as we entered the house. There were tons of people there. Like maybe thousands.

Harry introduced me to people until it was time to perform. Were performing two songs one form me and one from them I was doing Thinking of you an song i worte and then the boys were doing Moments. It was time for me to perform so i took a guitar from a stand. I sat down on a stool and just sang with my feelings not my voice.

I finished the song and the whole room erupted in applauding.  I sighed a relief sigh and walked off stage. The boys looked at me and hugged me. I guess they liked it. They performed there song and we figured out we were all thirsty. So i went to the bar and to get all of our drinks. When the bar tender turned around so i could order my breathe hitched in my throat. "What would you like miss?" he asked in a tired tone. Oh good he didnt recognize so i pulled of a british accent. "Umm can i have to waters and three coca-colas please,?" i asked "Comming right up." he said and turned around. About five minutes later he gave me my drinks and i went back to the boys.

Apparently my face was blood drained cause Niall asked, "Are you ok?" I looked at them and shook my head. "Whats wrong" Harry asked worried. I opened my mouth and looked back at the bar. He was talking to some lady. "Its M-my dad he is the b-bartender."