Chapter 17

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up and went straight to the shower where i found a not from Allie: Went home to get my guitar be back soon. Oh so she was gone so i guess i will get in the shower. The whole time i thought about Lizzie. I was really curious about this Lizzie Girl. She had a soft british accent and her voice was angelic. Her short red hair flowed perfectly and her make up made her bright Hazel eyes stand out really well. She made me laugh with just looking at her. I have never felt this way before not with anyone.

I walked to Allie's room and i heard music playing. She was playing her guitar and she ran over the songs she was performing with and without us. But i realized there were two songs i have never heard so i suspect she wrote them.

I knocked on the door frame and she looked up. "hey lou What's Up?" She asked. "Nothing Much i just wanted to talk to you about Lizzie." "Alright hit me." she said patting the seat next to me. i walked over and sat on the bed next to her. "Well i figured out she has a british accent How Come?" I asked. "Well when she moved here from London her parents had just gotten divorced right after her little brother died for cancer and it was hard on her so her grandparenst took her in, so that is how she is british anything else." When she said that my heart broke. I didnt know she went through so much pain and so did Allie that is probably why they are friends they have so much n common. "Oh is she really fragile like in trusting poeple?" I asked. "yes and louis i know you like her i can tell by your many questions ahaha and i know she likes you to and i am sure you are the one to changer her point of view on life, I believe in you i truly do." "Thanks Allie you are the bestest friend any one could ask for." I said getting up and walking away.

Allie's P.O.V

Louis is so inlove with Lizzie i think i might just text her. I pulled out my fone and a yelloe light was blinking. I looked there is an event today. I opened it "Lucy is moving to Australia Today Say Bye" is what the calender said.. "SHIT" i screamed i grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I drive to Lucy's House thank god her car was still there and Lizzies. I walked right in and up to Lucy's room to see her talking to Lizzie. I knocked on the door frames and both of there heads shot up. "Allie" they both shouted in confused voices. "what you thought just because im involved in the music buissness you think i would miss saying good bye to my lucy woosy my sister my bestfriend." I said engulfing her in a hug. "Ima miss you guys." Lucy said crying. "we are going to miss you too>" Lizzie and i said at the same time.

"Good Bye Guys i will miss you." Lucy said getting into her car. we heardher engine start and she drove off. Lizzie and i stood there for a while crying. "Well lets go to you place Lizzie and we will get you clothes your staying with me and the boys tonight." I said i got into my car and she got into hers and we drive off and got her clthes and went to the hotel.

We walked down the long hallway and stopped on front of the room. I unlocked the door and revealed five boys sitting on the couch playing with their i phones. "BOYS \" i yelled all there heads shotg up and Harry came running over to me.

"Hey Babe Where have you Been?" He asked giving me a kiss.