Chapter 20

Harry's P.o.v

I walked into Allie's room. God it was so dull. I walked over to her bed. She was asleep. She looked so fragile and her skin was pale. The doctor said she was going to be released when she wakes up and i want to be the forst face she sees.

I sat there in the waiting room for an hour when i heard he door open. I looked over it was just Niall. He brought me some food..YES!?!?!?!

I took my take out box and devoured everything. When i looked up at Allie i saw her nose twitch. I realized she did that when she was about to wake up or is hiding something. I grabbed her hand and i felt it squeeze mine harder. I looked at her beautiful face and saw her beautiful brown eyes looking in to mine.

SHE WAS AWAKE

Danielle's P.O.V

 I got the call from Harry. I immediatly got a plane down to San Jose  and rushed to Newport Hospital. Thank god i was only in Reno Nevada doing Jessie J's video.

As soon as i got there i saw Louis chillin on chair. "Louis what happened?" I asked. "well we were in the middle of WMYB and Liam just fell to the ground and as we all went to see what was wron ghe started shaking frantically. We got the the hospital and he was rushed into the ICU. We figured out his kidney was failing. By then we all freaked because you need two kidneys to live and Liam only had one to begin with. So we were all tested to see who had the same Blood Type as Liam. the one who did was harry's Girlfriend Allie and she gave your boyfriend a kidney Dani. She saved his life." Louis said. i couldnt help it i was crying frantically. I felt horrible i wasnt with Liam fron the very start but i was so glad that Allie was there she saved my boyfriend's life i need to thank her somehow.

 i walked into Liams room. He was sleeping peacefully, he looked so cute when he was sleeping. I walked over to his bed and grabbed his hand and squeezed gentley. He woke up slowly but i was in no need to rush to get him awake.

"Dani? is that you.'' Liam asked. 'Yes" i chuckled a bit. He sat straight up and engulfed me in a hug. "Oh babe i have missed you so so much. an how come you arent on a video set right now?" Liam asked. "Well Hazza called and i came straight away i wasnt gonna let you go through this alone...I Love You"