Chapter 12

Allie's P.O.V

   "Umm can we go somewhere private so i could tell you..?" I said pulling him towards his room. "Um ok Allie who is she?" Ahry asked confused. " I umm well she is m-my sister.." I said blinking back tears. "Oh how old were you in the picture?" he asked running his hands through his hair. "it was taken last year at the beach." I said now i couldnt help myself i was crying again. "Ssshhh Allie what is wrong..?" he asked. Oh my gawd i remeber it like it was yesterday..

Flashback..

"Hey allie you wanna go to the beach with me and Chris?" My sister Regan asked me. "Sure ill be down ina sec i said russhing to find my beach clothes. "Ok im ready i said hopping into my sisters jeep. Eww her and Chris were doing some major PDA. "EWW no PDA in public" i said snickering. Regan glared at me.

At the beach..

"Hey Chris can you take a picture of Regan and I?'' I asked Chris. He nodded and took my phone. "1-2-3-" i cut him off "FLICK" i yelled and Regan, Chris, and i started laughing. That is why the picture was so perfect because Regan and i were both laughing..

"well um she isnt alive anymore she is d-dead." i said my voice shaking like crazy . By now we slid down the wall and he was holding me. There was something about his warm embrace that comforted me. "But that is not why im crying its i watched her die and my father is the one who killed her and i still have nightmares aboutit because it happened right in front of me." i said digging my head further into his chest.