Kurotsuno x Demon!Reader - Spare Me A Favor

Requested By: Masterofmasters22

A/N: Enjoy reading! This one was fun to write.

-----------------------------------------------------------

   "I know somewhere you can stay.”

   The words the pitch witch said to you earlier were probably the best words you’ve heard all day. The worst being ‘you must be evacuated before tomorrow’.

   So, you lost your house. Not the best of scenarios. So now, not only were you a poor, you were poor and homeless. When asking random citizens if you could crash for just one night, the kind stranger made an offer. Which was ultimately the best possible stroke of luck you could ask for.

   She flew you to a mysterious mansion, knocked on the door, and waited. A gray-haired demon answered the door, which you immediately plunged into embarrassment the second she opened the door. ‘Pretty girl alert!’ rang the voice in your head. You tried to knock yourself out of it before you had to speak.

   “Hello Chlomaki. Who’s this?” she asked immediately, glancing at you.

   The witch, which you now knew as ‘Chlomaki’, replied “They lost their home and I thought my good buddy Kuro would let them spend a night in their, frankly, ridiculously big house. You know, help a fellow demon out.”

   “Sorry, but I don’t invite filthy hobos into my house. Two idiots in one household are enough for me, anyway,” she replied with a blank stare.

   “Hey!” rang two annoyed voices from inside.

   “Whatever. But they’re your problem now! Cya!” she darted off, hopped on her black broomstick and flew off.

   The demon groaned. “Ugh. Stupid witch,” she said, before turning to you, “Whatever Chlomaki told you earlier is false. Find somewhere else to go. Bye.”

   You couldn’t find the words to say. As she was about to close the door, suddenly, you were shoved aside. The poor girl was nearly tackled to the ground by an older male demon, which she was clearly annoyed with.

   After shooting back up off the ground, you noticed he held her in a tight embrace. He was talking so fast you couldn’t tell what he was saying, but you picked up “Olivia” somewhere in there.

   “Leave me alone before I-“ she began to threaten him, but paused. She turned back to you. “Disregard everything I said a couple of seconds ago. If you can sucker punch this idiot in the face as hard as you can, you can stay for ONE night.”

   Well, you couldn’t refuse the offer, otherwise you’d be sleeping outside tonight. She probably had a good reason for offering you it, anyway.

   WHAM!

   You did as said, and afterwards you were pulled inside, and the older demon was kicked out.

   “That was entertaining. Dad didn’t see it coming from someone as pathetic looking as you. As promised, you can stay.”

   “Wait, that was your da-“ you began, only to be cut off.

   “Oh good, you’re not a mute. I was afraid you would be with how little noise you made. Anyway, you get the living room floor. Touch any of my stuff and I’ll kill you,” she said without skipping a beat “You can touch my roommate’s stuff and I wouldn’t care, but they’d probably kill you themselves.”

   You gulped, nodding. She sure wasn’t as innocent as she seemed. Her being fairly pretty made you nervous already, but this newfound factor just added to your nervousness.

   After exchanging names, the other demon, Kurotsuno, tossed you a bed mat from a nearby closet. “Goodnight.”

   “Goodnight. And thank you.” You rolled it out on the floor, settled in, and fell asleep.

~~~

   You were awoken to her kicking you square in the face, thankfully, only lightly. You sat up, the first thing you saw was her yellow eyes staring into yours. “Why are you in front of my door?”

   Right, you forgot. Last night, you moved spots. You had a tendency for having nightmares during troubling times, so to reassure yourself, you moved closer to her.

   “I..had trouble sleeping. And..being near someone at night comforts me. So I moved to the closest person,” you said. That was a lie. One of her roommates, Met, was actually the closest person. You just wanted to be near her.

   She stared at you for a couple of moments.

   “I didn’t go in your room though,” you quickly assured her “I knew you wouldn’t want me there.”

   Kurotsuno shook her head, “Whatever. Just get out of here. You’ve stayed your welcome.”

   Quickly, you gathered up the mat and put it in the closet. Then, you picked your bag off the living room floor and threw it over your shoulder. After both these tasks, you were standing outside the door, Kurotsuno facing you.

   “Bye,” she said.

   But before she could close the door, you quickly leaned in and hugged her.

   She pulled away from you after a couple of seconds, “What was that for?”

   “I wanted to thank you,” you grinned, tail swishing happily. “You let me stay. And..it helped me out a lot.”

   “Whatever. I owed you. It was a kept promise, not an act of kindness.”

   “To me it was,” you shook your head. She was about to respond, but you cut her off “Oh, I have to get going. I have to just..figure out what I’m gonna do now, basically. Bye.”

   You ran off, waving, before disappearing into town. Even though you had to get to thinking about where your life was going to go now, your brain was stuck on one thing.

   When would you see that girl again?