Chapter 15

Lea's POV

I smiled at Aga as he opened the door of the restaurant for me. The dinner—I mean the date, went well. It was so fun talking to him especially when we're reminiscing our past, our high school days, mga kahihiyan namin noon. Tawa lang kami nang tawa. I think reminiscing those good old days is the proof that living is amazing even though there were obstacles on your journey. Also, ngayon na lang ulit ako nakipag-usap sa isang tao na halos alam ang buong buhay ko. I can really say that I am comfortable being with him.

"Wanna go somewhere?"Aga

I raised my brows as I looked at him.

"Where?"ako

"Park, maybe?"Aga

I grinned as Aga and I started walking to the grassy area of the park. I don't know why but I liked the idea that he wants to go here. Out of all places. Perhaps he knows that I also like being here.

"Sophia!"ako

I called the girl who's talking to the kids even though I'm facing her back, I just really know her in whatever angle.

She gasped when she saw me. She momentarily looked to Aga then to me again while walking towards our direction with a smile on her face.

"Miss Lea!"Sophia

I welcomed her with a tight hug since our days won't be complete without having to hug each other. Well, at least for me.

"Hi po, Sir!"Sophia

She greeted and waved her hand to Aga when she let go from our hug.

"Hello, Sophia. I'm Aga."Aga

He introduced himself kaya napangiti ako. This isn't the first time that they see each other but this is the first time that they'll meet since I wasn't able to introduce them to each other last time since Aga and I weren't in good terms yet that time.

"Hi po, Sir Aga! Bakit po kayo magkasama?"Sophia

She raised her brows then looked at me.

"Ahm. We... we had a dinner."ako

"Ahh. Date."Sophia

I looked at Aga when he laughed.

"Yeah. Absolutely a date."Aga

I just looked on the other way since wala na akong lusot.

"Kayo na po?"Sophia

"No!"ako

I immediately responded although I sounded defensive, but I guess Aga doesn't have a problem with it since it's also true. Hindi pa.

"Ahh. Buti po napadaan kayo rito. Tara po laro po tayo?"Sophia

I felt the excitement in me when she said that so I looked at Aga.

"Tara!"ako

Aga creased his forehead that made me laugh inside.

"Yey! May bago po tayong taya, Miss Lea!"Sophia

We both laughed at hinila ko naman si Aga palapit sa mga bata.

"Uy! Laro tayo! Nandito ulit si Miss Lea oh! May kasama pa siya!"Sophia

I chuckled and waved my hand to them.

"Hi, Miss Lea!"

"Hello, everyone! Nice seeing you again!"ako

I greeted then looked to Aga with a smile on my face so I saw that he's also looking at me with a crease on his forehead.