Chapter 37

Lea's POV

I sharply exhaled as I looked again to my reflection in the mirror, wearing a wedding dress and holding a bouquet of flowers. A smile formed on my lips because I couldn't believe it, sa kanya ulit ako ikakasal. Kami pa rin pala talaga ang magkakatuluyan.

It feels like the first time, pero mas kinakabahan ako ngayon. You know, facing the Lord again. But at least we're ready to face him and accept that we failed the first time, and we will make sure we wouldn't this time. As long as He's there being the center of our family and relationship.

"Ma'am, a letter from the groom."

I looked to one of the staff who's handing me a small white envelope with a smile on his face. I smiled then accepted it.

"Thank you."ako

I immediately opened the envelope. My smile became wider when I saw Aga's handwriting. Ang ganda talaga ng sulat.

Hi, Lea. My wife, the mother of my children, and my future. I'm excited to marry you again and see you walk down the aisle to meet me and the Lord at the end. Sobrang saya ko, na sa huli ikaw pa rin ang para sa akin at ako pa rin ang para sa 'yo. Thank you for loving me, Lea. Mamahalin kita, pipiliin kita, at aalagaan kita araw-araw maging sa mga araw na malayo ang puso natin sa isa't isa, dahil doon naman tayo nagsimula. I'm excited to spend this lifetime with you, I do.

I love you so much, my soon to be Mrs. Muhlach, for the second and last time around.

I chuckled as I read the letter. However, I couldn't still help but to also shed a tear. Ito na talaga 'yun, we're really getting married. We're going to rebuild the dreams that we made before, perhaps also the new ones.

Aga's POV

I composed myself and fixed my necktie although I don't know how many times I have already fixed it. I'm just really nervous but of course excited. Who wouldn't? When I'm going to marry the woman I love.

"Dude, kalma. Para namang first time mong ikakasal!"Tom

I laughed then punched him on his arm.

"I know, dude. But it feels like the first time. Feeling ko nga bumata ako ulit eh."ako

Biro ko.

"But you now what, I'm more nervous now. I hope I won't stutter or what else later."ako

"Kaya mo 'yan, p're. Just look in her eyes, then you'd know everything you want to say. Take it from me."Tom

I smirked then nodded my head because he was right. I'd know what I say if I'd look her in the eyes, because that's where I can see our future. Ang korni ko 'di ba?

"By the way, letter pinabibigay ni Lea."Tom

I slightly creased my forehead then accepted the letter he's handing me before he left me here in the room. Akala ko ako lang ang may pa-letter.

Don't prepare too much, guwapo ka sa umaga, sa araw na wala kang ligo, at habang natutulog... asawa ko. I'm super excited to marry you again, Aga. I'm super excited to meet you down the aisle, say our vows in front of the Lord and in front of the family we once dreamed of. This time hindi na basta pangarap lang, we're already building it. Nandito ako hindi hanggang matapos, kundi hanggang maubos lahat ng pangarap na mayroon tayong dalawa at gumawa pa muli ng banggo hangga't tayo'y humihinga.