Chapter 29

Lea's POV

"Happy birthdaaay!!!"ako

I screamed and jumped on Sophia's bed, who's still sleeping, to hug her.

"Hmm. Mom."Sophia

She stretched her body and faced me while rubbing her eyes. I chuckled and looked at her morning face.

"Wake up, birthday girl."ako

I whispered then smiled. She creased her forehead and opened her eyes, although still half closed.

"Birthday ko na?"Sophia

I grinned and nodded. I smelled and kissed her cheek because I love to cuddle. She screamed when I poke her side that made me laugh.

"Mom!"Sophia

"Hahaha! Wake up na kasi. Wakey wakey, my love!"ako

She yawned first before she sat on her bed. She crawled towards me and hugged me on my waist then placed her legs on my thighs. I guess my baby also loves to cuddle.

"Thank you po sa pagbati, Mommy. Eh si Daddy po?"Sophia

Before I could answer her ay pumasok na nga ang Daddy niya sa kwarto.

"Happy birthday, my princess!"Aga

We looked at him and I can't help but to chuckle because he looks cute holding the cake with a candle on it.

"Wow! May cake po ako?"Sophia

She removed her legs on my thighs and was about to go down the bed but Aga sat beside us.

"Ang tagal mo, ha."ako

I told him and he just gave me that peace sign.

"Magwi-wish po ba ako diyan?"Sophia

I looked at her and tucked her lose hair at the back of her ear.

"Nope, my love. Kakantahan ka muna namin syempre!"ako

She giggled and nodded.

"Okay po! Game na po!"Sophia

Excited siyang pumalakpak at tumingin sa amin nang may malawak na ngiti sa mga labi, and I can't help but to just stare at her who's a little bit teary eyed. However, I wished that she'd always be happy as this, because that's all I want.

Sophia's POV

Tumawa ako at tumingin kay Mommy at Daddy na kinakantahan ako ng birthday song. Grabe, hindi ko pa na-celebrate ang birthday ko nang ganito kasaya.

"Happy birthday dear Sophia, happy birthday to you."

Pumalakpak ulit ako pagkatapos nilang kumanta. Saglit akong napayuko nang may tumulong luha sa pisngi ko.

"Ooh! Why are you crying?"Lea

Nag-aalalang tanong sa akin ni Mommy kaya umiling ako at tumingin sa kanya.

"Wala po. Thank you po."ako

Tumawa ako at yumakap sa kanya pagkatapos naman ay kay Daddy.

"Are you all right? Sintunado ba ang pagkaka-kanta ko, anak?"Aga

Natawa naman ako dahil doon.

"Hindi po!"ako

Suminghot ako at pinunasan ulit ang pisngi ko.

"Sobrang saya ko lang po, at saka thankful! Kasi..."ako

Lalong lumakas ang pag-iyak ko kaya nag-alala si Mommy at hinimas ako sa likod.