Part 10

With full of anger, Jungkook walk towards you and Hans.
"i'm sorry,can i get my girl back? " Jungkook patted on hans shoulder.

You and Hans stoped dancing and staring at Jungkook.
You can see Jungkook is full of angriness, his eyes so dark.
"your girl? y/n are you and Mr.Jeon are..." Hans said looking at Jungkook and then look at you.
"No Hans, if you think that i'm is his girlfriend, no!!! i'm not his girlfriend, and i won't fall in love with guys who just playing with a girls everyday like him" you shouted.

Suddenly Jungkook grab your wrist and pulls you closer to him and drag you out start walking to upstair.
"Jeon Jungkook what the hell are you doing? Let me go, it's hurts" you yelling to him but he did't listen you.

You see Hans running to you and grab your other wrist, Jungkook and you stop walking.
"let go of her, what are you doing Mr.Jeon?" Hans frowned feel angry.
Hans and Jungkook looking each other with angriness.
"this is not your business, and don't dare you to touch my girl" Jungkook throw Hans's hand from you and drag you again.

You just obey him, because you already know how hard you try to escape, you know it will not work.
He drag you to upstair, he take you to a room, and you know that is Jungkook's room.
He open the door, drag you inside and locked the door.

He landed you on the door and locked you body between his hand.
You just see a darkness on his eyes, his breathing so heavy, you can feel it, because Jungkook was too close to you.
"what your problem Jungkook?" you shouted.
"i told you, you are mine, and how can you dancing with other guys, smiling, flirting and you let your body in touch by his hand? " he raise his voice feel more angry.
"and what are you doing with her? I see you flirting with her, you let your cheek in kissed by her lips? You told me, that i'm yours but i saw you with another girl, are you playing with me? Why you doing this to me? " your yelled to him, and your eyes getting wet, you crying.

Jungkook feel shocked see you start crying.
His dark gaze change into a softness.
His hugging you tightly feeling guilty with his stupidness.
"i'm sorry y/n, i'm sorry for my stupidness" he kiss your forehead and wiping your tears with his thumbs.

You feel very confused with his act, he looked very angry before, but now he is very soft, you keep wondering, that he just wants to play you or he really regrets his act.
"now, stop crying because i'll treat you well and give you a pleasure" he smile and start to kiss you.

He grab your waist, with his other hand in your neck, he landed his lips on yours, kissing you passionately, you stop crying and feel so much pleasure with his touch and his lips, he bitting your bottom lip, and slide his tongue, moving so soft exploring your mouth.
Few minutes later the kiss started to be rough.

He unzipping your dress, lets it fall on the floor, now you just in your underwear on, his starts moving his hands to your hips then to your thighs, without stoping the kiss, he starts licking your neck, sucking it gently, he puts your hand on his neck, and he lifts you with a bridal style, take you to his bed.

He landing you on the bad, then hovered you, kissing you again, he move down and sucking your neck, you begin to moans softly.
"don't hold your moans baby, i'd love to heard your moans," he look at you with a lustful and he open your bra and begin to massage your breast, he kisses your neck, kisses your collar bone, and licks your nipples in a circular motion, your moans becoming louder, to feel so much pleasure, his tongue are soft and warm, he take off your panties and throw them on the floor, now you fully naked in front of him.

He rubbing your pussy while he looks at you, to see your expression, you gasped and lift your head back because of his touch, feeling so much pleasure.
"you already wet here baby, and you so beautiful" he said and he put his finger in your entrance and move it, in and out.
You moans loudly, he loves to hear your moans, to see you enjoy with his touch, and it make him move his finger faster in your entrance, he moves down, kisses your stomach, your hips and your thighs, then he lift your legs wider and lick your clit with his tongue.
"fuck you Jungkook " you shouted feeling the pleasure becoming more and more.
He keep sucking your clit, and now put three finger in your entrance and move in and out so fast, and you reach your climax.
"you taste so good" he smile to you.
"now it's my turn, if wanna play with me, then lets play" you said and you flip him, you on top now.

You unbuttoning his shirt, then you see his abs, his body look so hot.
You move your hand around his chest, sucking his neck, lick his nipple, he begin to moans.
Then you pull off his pants and his boxer then you see his member already get hard, you amaze by the size.
You lick his dick on top to bottom, and you feel his dick becoming more hard, you put his dick inside your mouth and start moving, he lift his head back, feeling so good.
Then you lick his ball, sucking on it, and he moans loudly.
"damn, it's so fucking good" he breath heavily.
You move faster and faster.
"i'm going to cum now" he shouted.

And you feel there is a liquid that fills in your mouth, then you swallowed it.
You suddenly get up and put in your underwear and then your dress.
Jungkook take a sit on his bed, feeling confuse with your act.
"what are you doing now?" he look so worried because your act.
"if you just wanna play with me like you doing with other girl, if you just want my body, I got a final decision, i don't wanna see your face again, because i'll never give my virginity for someone who doesn't loved me, i just wanna having sex with a love not just for fun, i'm done, take care of yourself and good bye" you said and then you left him.

Jungkook frozen to heard your words,he feel hurt on his heart.
"I love you y/n, i already fall in love with you, why you can't feel it? Why you keep thinking that i'm playing with you, i'm not playing with you, it's true that i'm in love with you,"

Jungkook sigh, take a deep breath for calming his feeling, the fact is Jungkook already fall in love with you for real, but he feel so frustated now, he love you but he already hurting you, and now, you not wanted to see his face again, he loved you but he already loosing you.