Part 30

Next Day
You are going to the hospital to check your pregnancy, you and Jungkook are very happy because today you will get to know the baby's gender.
Your hands are shaking and your face is scrunched up with nervousness but you feel happy in same time.
You don't know why you feel nervous to see the results, while Jungkook looks fine and just excited to see the result.

At the Hospital
You sit on the waiting room while Jungkook talked to the nurse.
Your heart racing, but you try to control it and take a deep breath.

Jungkook take a seat beside you and holding your hand.
" we have to wait, The doctor will call us when everything is ready " he said with a wide smile.
You can see his dimple everytime he smile, and see how cute he is with the dimple.
" why am i so nervous? " you mumble and hold his hand tight.
" don't be nervous babe, it'll be alright, relax " he said while giving a soft rub to your tummy.
You feel so comfy everytime he caressing your tummy.

" Mrs.Jeon please come in " the doctor said
You nodded, and walking inside while took a deep breath.
Jungkook feel your nervousness, he hold your hand and caressing it to make you relax and you both walking inside.

You sit in the chair while the doctor start to checked your weight, and your blood pressure.
" everything's good, so let see the baby now " the doctor said and place you to the bed for checking the baby.
You laid your body in the bed while Jungkook sit on the chair beside you.
The Doctor lifted up your shirt to check your tummy.
He puts a gel and start moves a tool to monitoring your tummy.
" ok, everything's good, and now let see the baby's gender " the doctor said.
You saw jungkook frowned, and his eyes focus to the monitor.
" you have a baby boy, and he is so happy and healthy inside " the doctor said and smiling to you.
You blinked your eyes for several time, still not believe you have a baby boy inside you, and he's happy and healthy.
" really?? I have a baby boy?? " you asked to the doctor.
" yes Mrs, ok you must to eat a healthy food, don't do too much work, and Mr.Jeon, make sure you always make your wife relax, don't make her think too much, because I can see your wife has a lot of pressure, so don't let your wife stress, it will have a bad impact for the baby " the doctor patted Jungkook shoulder and smile.
" thank you doctor, i'll take care of her " he said while his hand still holding yours.
" i will give you a vitamin, and make sure you take it once a day " the doctor said and you nodded.
You get up from the bed and take a sit on the chair in front of the doctor.
" ok enough for today, and congratulation " the doctor said and you bowed.
" thanks doctor " Jungkook bowed and you both went out the doctor's room.

While you both walking out the hospital, you can stoped for smile, once of your hand rubbing your tummy and the other hand intertwined with your husband's hand.
" i'm so happy, now i have 2 amazing boy beside me " you said.
" of course you are, we will take care of you, protecting you and loving you forever " he said, kneels down and kiss your tummy.
" hei baby boy, i can't wait to see you, i love you " he said to the baby and give a kiss for him.
You are so happy to have a great husband like him
You help him to stand, you tip toed and kiss his lips.
" i'm so lucky to have a husband like you, you are the best, i love you " you said.
" so do i, you are the most precious person for me, and i love you more " he said, while caressing your lips, and he brushes his lips on yours.

7 Months Later
At 9 months of your pregnancy Jungkook always take care of you, treat you very well.
Jungkook sit on the couch downstair.
You just finish showering and went downstair to eat.
Jungkook notice you, he looking at you with a deep gaze.
" waw, you look hot babe " he licked his lips.
" Are you mocking me? Look at my body, I'm so fat with this bulge belly, I'm not sexy anymore, and this is all your fault " you pouted, take a sit beside him.
" i don't care about it, i don't care if you fat, i'm still loving you babe, do you know? You look hotter when you pregnant " he whispering to your ear, your body shivering when his lips touching your ear.
Jungkook lifted you up take you on his lap, he kiss your tummy, and then he brushes his lips to yours, he kiss you roughly, because he can't hold his hormone, he's not having sex with you for a week.
He sucking your neck while his hand move inside your shirt, went up to your bra and massaging it.
He rubs his hard length to yours but suddenly you feel hurts inside your belly.
You grimace in pain.
Jungkook notice you, he stop moving, lifted his head up to see your face.
" why?? Do i hurting you?? " he said.
" Jungkook, i think the baby's will come out " you said.
" oh shit!! " he shouted and he rushes carry you to the hospital.
Jungkook text his hyung.
" hyung the baby's will come out "
His hyung so exited then all of them went to the hospital.