Part 21

The Next Morning:
He woke up first, only to see you still sleeping next to him, he kept looking at you while you slept, he just couldn't take his eyes off of you, your beauty.

He caressed your lower lips with his thumbs softly but not wanting you to wake up because of him, he only kissed your forehead before going to the bathroom for a morning shower. After he finished, he got out from the bathroom, his hair wet and only a towel wrapped around his waist.

As if right on cue you stretched your body and opened your eyes.
" Did you sleep well baby? " he asked looking at you, ruffling his wet hair with another towel.
Your face became red with seeing him only with a towel around his waist, you just couldn't help it, however sometimes you wondered why you felt so shy, after all you had seen him naked but every time like right now seeing him that way made you flushed. Not answering his question, you just pulled up the blanket around your body and buried your face inside it .
" Don't be so shy baby, you have seen me fully naked so why cover your eyes when I am still wearing a towel? " he asked chuckling at your cute embarrassed self and teasing you, you heard his footsteps get closer towards you before he pulled the blanket of you to see your face.

Your face was as red as a tomato now while you looked at him, still shy. He smiled at you and pulled you up making you sit on the bed next to him. You could smell his scent, it was extremely refreshing and you loved that.
" I'll go make breakfast for you and wait downstairs " he said ruffling your fluffy hair.
You nodded and went to the bathroom to take a shower while he dressed up and went to the kitchen to make the two of you breakfast.

After you finish showering, you try to find your clothes but realize you don't have any. Then you notice a white shirt hanging on the bathroom door, the only shirt being there, you wear it. The size of the shirt was huge and barely fitted you even covering your thighs, obviously it was Jungkook's shirt. After you got dressed, you went to downstairs for the breakfast.
Jungkook saw you walking closer to him while he prepared a dish.

He was looking at you from your head to toes with a deep longing look in his eyes, you just pulled your shirt down consciously, not self conscious, more like embarrassed.
" You look so hot with that on, are you trying to seduce me early in the morning? " he asked grinning.
" Yahh, stop looking at me like that, I don't have any clothes to wear, so I wore this " you replied with a flushed face.
" Okay, okay, eat first then we will can go buy some clothes " he said smiling at you, you sat next to him and ate the breakfast.

After you both finished you went to the mini-mall to buy some clothes and you bought some comfy ones for yourself.
" I need to go to the restroom, I'll be back in a minute, wait here " he said.
" Don't be gone for too long, I get autophobic (Fear of being alone) " you said looking at him.
He could see the fear in your eyes very clearly,
" I won't, I'll be gone for just a few minutes, wait for me " he said before he kissed your forehead and left for the restrooms.

You already felt so scared for being alone while waiting. Suddenly you spot a man in the corner who kept looking at you. He passed you a smile and your body was already trembling because you were scared of him approaching you. What if he tried something? A shiver of utmost fear ran through your body as he walked closer to you.
" Hi beautiful, I see you are alone like me. Do you want company? " he asked reaching forward to grab your hand.
" Don't you dare touch me " you hissed glaring at him although still terrified.
" Come on, you don't need to pretend to be plain in front of me " he smirked before reaching forward and grabbing your wrist.
" Don't you dare lay your dirty hands on my wife " someone shouted, Jungkook was back.
He pulled the strangers hand from your wrist and pushed him away, hiding you behind himself.
" Get the hell out from me and my wife's sight before I lose my patience and do something to you " Jungkook warned the guy, pissed and totally angry, ready to strike.
The stranger however only chuckled and left.
" Are you ok? " Jungkook asked hugging you, even though he felt your whole body tremble and your hands tightly clutching his shirt.
" I'm sorry for leave you alone, It won't happen again, I'll never leave you alone again " he mumbled rubbing your back.
" I'm okay " you replied already feeling better, you gave a reassuring squeeze.
He nodded and spoke.
" Okay I'll take you to a store, come on " he held your hand and lead you to the store.

You eyes widen immediately, your husband had just taken you to a lingerie store.
" Wait, are you kidding? You seriously want to buy me that? " you half shouted.
" Not just buy, wear it. That's what I want but I want you to pick one yourself to surprise me with, a sexy one " he said before winking once and pulling you inside the store.
Then you walked around starting to looking for a good one, while Jungkook followed behind like a innocent little puppy.
" You don't have to follow me, just wait here " you said patting his shoulder to tell him it as okay to stop following you.
" Okay... I'll wait here but just so you know I like the black ones " he whispered in your ear. You smiled and punched his chest while he only chuckled seeing your flushed and shy face, a look he loved so much.

He sat on a nearby chair to wait while you kept looking around for a beautiful and suitable lingerie. Finally, finding one you pick up a sexy black lingerie since Jungkook liked black ones and it's design would also suit you. After paying for it, you walked towards the waiting area where he smiled at your reapproaching from.
" You found one? I want to see " he said half whining and picking at the shopping bag you had with you.
" No! You don't get to see it yet! I'll shock you later with how awesome I'm going to look in it " you said teasing him and leaving him behind, you knew he could barely hold his curiousness.
You could not stop smiling while he momentarily tried to peek in the shopping bag.