Part 14

You wake up, stretching your body to it's fullest. You sit up and rub your eyes, then you take a look around the room. Your eyes land on a figure and you're shocked to see Jungkook sitting on the side of your bed. Your eyes widen as you grab the blanket and pull it over your body.
"Good morning, you slept well baby?" Jungkook greets you as he grabs the blanket and pulls it off of you.
"Yah! Why are you in my room?" you frown up at him.
"I just wanted to see you, you look so beautiful when you're asleep," Jungkook smiles at you.

His words make you blush a bright red. You turn away from him to hide your face, hoping he wouldn't make any more comments.
"Such a cute face. So baby, take a shower now, here's your outfit. Our belongings are already packed in the car, I'll make you breakfast. Don't take too long because my hyungs will be arriving soon. I'll be waiting downstairs for you," he says as he caresses your cheek before leaving.

You get up quickly and head straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After your relaxing shower, you throw on the outfit from Jungkook. Ripped jeans, a V-Neck pink shirt and a black hoodie, he knows your style.

You walk downstairs and head over to where Jungkook sat, in the dining room. He had with him, two sandwiches and two cups of milk. Jungkook watches you while you make your way over.
"Come here and eat, I made this for you," he said, waving you over.

You sit beside Jungkook and pick up the sandwich, slowly taking small bites. Suddenly, loud voices came from outside. RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin and V had arrived at Jungkook's house.
"Jungkook!! let's go!" RM said loudly.
"Oh Y/N, why are you here?" Jin asked, surprised to see you there.

You see the six men in front of you, each sharing the same confused and shocked expressions.
"Hi everyone," you greet them all with a small bow.
"She's coming with us. Oh and I have to tell you all something hyungs, but I'll tell u later. We should go now," Jungkook states then grabs your hand gently.

You walk to the van with Jungkook and the others. RM, V and Suga took the front seats while Jimin, J-Hope, and Jin take the middle seats. You and Jungkook end up taking the back seats. The driver turns on the engine and starts driving. You see Suga had already passed out, V and Jimin are acting like five year olds, they were taking a lot of selcas as well, J-Hope and Jin are just talking with each other, and RM is sticked to his phone.

Then you see Jungkook, earphones in and listening music on his phone. You just try to stay still and silent. Suddenly, you feel something warm on your hand. You look down to see Jungkook holding your hand. His thumb rubs soothing circles on the back of your hand. Your heart starts racing, beating out of control. He takes one of his earbuds out and puts it in your ear.
"Just relax, you look so uncomfortable," Jungkook says with a husky tone.

You just nod, trying to relax and listen to the music with Jungkook. His hand still holds onto yours tightly, never letting go. You start to feel safer and more comfortable beside him. Suddenly, you start to feel tired. You close your eyes and after a few minutes, you fell asleep, your head landing on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook moves his hand around your neck, hugging you to make you more comfortable. Now your head is resting on Jungkook's chest, his other hand still holding onto yours. You both end up asleep.
"Yah, look at the back, he looks so happy now. I'm so happy to see him like this," RM says, pointing at you and Jungkook.

All six eyes followed to where he was pointing. Their gazes rested on the two of you cuddling in the back seat.
"Look, they're so cute sleeping and hugging, I'm so jealous!" J-Hope says with a pout.
"Aww, come here hyung, I'll hug you!" V teases him.

They all laugh quietly at V's jokes.
"Let's take a picture of Jungkook and Y/N, they're such a cute couple. I hope you both will forever be happy together and love each other," Jimin says and snaps a picture of you and Jungkook.

The hyungs love Jungkook so much. They've been with him since he was fifteen. He's like a brother to them and they all love each other. They always help each other and the friendship between Jungkook and the hyungs is a pure love and joy. Even though they're not related by blood, they will always be brothers.

Five hours later, you all arrive in front of a beautiful house, Jungkook's private Villa. It's a large building with a large garden. The villa is extremely close to the beach. Fresh air that smells like ocean and the beautiful sounds of waves fill the open surrounding the place.
"Wake up you guys, we're here," RM shouts from outside the van.

The others woke up immediately and followed RM to help unload the van. Jungkook wakes up next and smiles happily at you sleeping peacefully in his arms. Jungkook just watches you, caressing your hair and your face, but he doesn't wake you up. He knows you're tired so he lets you sleep. He lifts you up bridal style and brings you into the home. The hyungs just watch Jungkook while they unpack their luggage.
"Is she still asleep?" J-Hope asks Jungkook.
"She must've been very tired. I'll take her to our room," Jungkook says as he carries you to upstairs.

Jungkook lays you on the bed, pulling the blanket over your body.
"Sleep well baby," Jungkook says before placing a gentle kiss on your forehead.
He walks back downstairs and joins his hyungs in the living room.
"Hyung, I have something to tell you," Jungkook sits on one of the couch, near his hyungs.
What's that? Are you going to tell us that you're now her boyfriend? You don't have to say it, we already know. I saw you guys being all lovey dovey in the car," Jimin says, teasing Jungkook.
"I'm not her boyfriend, but I will be her husband. I'm going to marry her soon" Jungkook replies, smiling happily.
What? Marriage? Are you serious kookie?" V asks, repeatedly blinking his eyes, not believing what the maknae was saying.

The hyungs all looked at Jungkook with shock. They didn't expect for him to think about marriage, let alone actually decide that he wants to marry someone.
"I'm 100% serious about this, I'm marrying Y/N," Jungkook can't hold in his happiness.

The thought of marrying you overwhelmed him with excitement. His hyungs gathered around him