Part 17

Tomorrow is your wedding day and the nerves are getting into you. All you can think about is the fact that you'll be Jungkook's wife. You can't sleep and you try to call Hans. Hans knows about your Wedding, you texted him last week that you'll be marrying Jungkook.

Hans answers the phone call.

"Hey Hans, I'm sorry for calling you so late," you say.
"It's okay Y/N, so what's up? Why're you still awake at this hour? You should sleep since tomorrow is your wedding," Hans replies.
"I'm trying to sleep, but I'm too nervous. I just wanted to hear your voice, I need you to help calm myself like I always did for you when you feel frustrated," you said.
"Of course Y/N, I'd do anything for you. Can I see you now? I know that after you become his wife, it'll be difficult for me to see you," Hans says with teary eyes.
"No Hans, you can meet me anytime you want. You're my best friend, and it won't ever change. Ever. You're one of the most important people to me, don't say things like that," you reply, tears pooling at your eyes.
"I'm sorry Y/N, please don't cry. I don't want to hear you cry, it hurts to hear you cry. I just feel like I'm going to lose you," Hans says.
"No, you're not. Nothing will change between us Hans, you will always be the most precious person to me. Can you come over tomorrow?" you ask.
"Thank you Y/N and of course. I'll come with Hana to congratulate you on your wedding, I hope you will always be happy with him, love each other forever," Hans replies, a hint of sadness in his voice,
"I missed you Hans, thanks for everything," you say.
"I missed you too Y/N, always. So I'll see you tomorrow, sleep well beautiful," Hans said.
"See you tomorrow Hans, good night," you turn your phone off and roll over to get some sleep.

A week ago, when you told Hans you were getting married, his life became a mess, he got drunk every night since then and hasn't stopped.

Hans POV
"I'll lose you forever Y/N, I can't bear to hear that she'll marry him. I should be your husband not HIM! I should be the one who'd marry you not him! What should I do? I can't live without you. My world is over..."

He threw his phone across the room and banged his head against the wall repeatedly, splitting his skin. He punched the mirror, only stopping when his knuckles were broken open and were gushing blood. He dropped to the floor with his head and hands bleeding, he had lost you to Jungkook, after everything.