Part 27

Jimin drove you to his apartment.
You will leave there from now.
" this is a good apartment " you said, looking around.
" of course, i have a good eyes for picking the best " Jimin winked to you and you laughing to heard his joke.
" ok now, you can live here, as long as you want, and you cute girl, you want to go to your home or you will stay? " Jimin said and looking to Hana.
" i will go to my home, because i have to work tomorrow " Hana said with a shyly face.
You notice if Hana and Jimin have a special relationship.
" then ok, i'll drove you " Jimin said while take his jacket.
" i'm sorry y/n i can't be here with you, i have to work, are you ok beein alone? " she said and rubbing your hand.
" i'm ok Hana, just go and rest, and Hana, why your face is red like a tomato?? " you tease her.
" yah y/n shut up!! " she shouted and her face become more red.
You and Jimin laugh to see her act.
" ouhhh my cute girl " Jimin said and pinch Hana cheek.
" yaahhh, stop it Jimin " she shouted and punched his chest.
You see they are so close, you just looking at Jimin and Hana when they are walking out the apartment, Jimin keep teasing her, pinch her and ruffle her hair make her blushing.
You so happy now, to see how happy they are together and they slowly disappear from your sight, you are alone now.

Jimin drove Hana to her home, Hana waving her hands and he waving back his hand then he start driving again and rushes went to Jungkook's house to told the good news.

Jimin arrive at Jungkook's house
" yah shorty, where have you been? Why you coming so late? " RM shouted.
" ok guys, let sit, i have a good news " Jimin said and you all sit at the couch.
" what hyung? " Jungkook said with a low voice.
" y/n's here, i found her, i bring her back here, and she's safe also the baby " Jimin said and smile.
" really?? Where is she hyung, i want to meet her " Jungkook said and grab his shoulder.
" look Jungkook, i can't told you where " Jimin said feeling guilty.
" what?? You won't told me?? Why?? I'm her husband, and i'm so worried bout her " he shouted feeling so angry to Jimin.
" yah Jimin, just tell him where is she, you know he's so frustrated for waiting her? looking for her " Taehyung said with a high tone.
" you can't do this to your brother Jimin " J.Hope said.
" calm down boys, i'm sure Jimin have a reason, just let him to explain all " Jin said, he got the point.
" Jin hyung right, i won't do this to you Jungkook, i know you love her, i know you miss her, but i'm sorry i can't told you " Jimin said patted his shoulder.
" why you doing this to me? Just tell me " Jungkook dropped his tears.
He can't hold his tears, he know you are here, but he can't meet you.
" look Jungkook, she's asking me not to tell you, she doesn't want to see you, and she says she hates you " Jimin said, feeling guilty to him.
" she said she hates me?? She said she didn't want to see me?? " he raised his tone.
" yes, i don't want to hide her from you, but she asked me to do that, if i told you where is she, she will leave again!! " Jimin said.
Jungkook groaned feeling so much depressed.
" for now, just let her alone, let her calm down, the important thing is she's safe now, she's here, I'll try to talk to her, explain everything slowly to her " Jimin patted his sholder.
" Jimin right, just let her calm herself, don't let her stress, it will be bad for her and also for your baby " Jin said, try to make Jungkook calm.

Finally Jungkook understand, he doesn't want something bad happen to you and also to his baby, for now he will be patient, waiting for you until you open your heart, until you are ready to meet him.

1 Month Later

Jimin and Hana always visit you, because only those who know where you are, they always take care of you well, Jimin always try to explain all so you can open your heart a little and understand Jungkook feeling, so you can let him to meet you.
" y/n,i know you hate him, i understand your feeling, but please let him to meet you, just once y/n, once..i'm sad seeing him so depressed for waiting for you so far " Jimin said with a soft voice.

You don't know what you should do? are you ready to meet him? but you try to understand it, you think a thousand times before you decide what you will do.
" fine Jimin, let him to see me, just for once " you said.
" thanks y/n, thanks for understand it, ok i'll text him to come here " Jimin reply with a bright smile.

Jimin waiting for him in the hallway then he saw Jungkook walk closer to him with a wide smile.
" hyung, where is she?? " he said, feeling so exited to meet you.
Jimin can feel his happiness to meet you.
" go inside, she's there, and please calm yourself, don't make her stress " Jimin patted his shoulder with a little smile on his lips.
Jungkook nodded and go inside.

You let the door unlocked so you can let him enter your room easily.

He turn the door knob, open it and walk inside.
You can heard the door was open, you just sit on the couch.
He saw you sit there, he really miss you, he still not believe he will meet you again, he keep looking at you, remembering all your memories, considering how beautiful his wife is, and he realizes you are more beautiful than ever, your pregnancy that makes you look more beautiful.

Beside that, you feel so hurt inside, every time you remember about that day, that day you saw him kissing with Miranda, you want to cry but you hold it, you try to control your emotion.
" hi " he sit beside you with a smile.
" hi " you reply with a cold face.
" i miss you y/n,so much " he grab your hand but you threw his hand.
" no you don't, you don't miss me, you don't love me, she's the one you loved, that's why you kiss her that day " you said with a shaky voice. Because you feel so hurts to meet him.
" look y/n, i told you so many time, i'm don't love her, she's the one who come to me first, try to seduce me " he try to explain all.
" But I see you enjoy the moment she kiss you, you don't reject her " you smirked.
" no y/n, I didn't enjoy it, I reject her, I kept pushed her away, but all you see was the kissed " he said with a husky voice.
" please trust me, it's not like what you see, i don't love her y/n " he raised his tone,try to make you trust him.
" stop Jungkook, I don't want to remember that day, please stop " you shouted and place your hand in your ear, you don't want to heard anything  from his mouth.
Jungkook feels very hurts, because you don't trust him, you don't want to listen to his explanation, but he doesn't want to make you stress thinking that day, so he decides to stop talking about that day and start talking about something else.
" ok let's stop this,so how are you? " he said.
" i'm fine " you reply with a cold tone.
" and how about my baby? " he said with a smile.
You are shocked by the question, how he know about your pregnancy.
" what?? How do you know that I'm pregnant? Is it Jimin who told you? " your eyes widened.
" Of course I know, I'm the first who know about your pregnancy, and I'm the one who told the others that you're pregnant " he said with a soft tone.
" how can? I never told you that I was pregnant " you said with a shocked face.
Then you see him pull something out of his pocket.
" You dropped this in my office that day " he said and lift his hand to show you that things.
Your eyes widened to see that things, it's your pregnancy test.
" you know, how happy i am to see this? I always keep it, I always take it with me wherever I go " he said with a soft voice.
" baby, dad is here " he said with a bright smile and rubbing your tummy.
Then you smile, you feel comfortable with his touchz
" 2 months, it's already 2 months pregnant " you reply and rubbing your tummy.
You feel happy when talking about your pregnancy, you are happy to know Jungkook is concerned about your pregnancy, but you still can not forgive him, you are so hurts with what he has done that day.
Suddenly your feel so mad to him every time you think about that day.
" Let's divorced " you said and get up from the sofa.
Jungkook shocked with your word.
" no i won't, i can't!! Please y/n don't say that " he grab your wrist and begging you.
" it's my final decision Jungkook, i can't life with someone who doesn't love me " you reply.
" no!! Please y/n please " he said and hungging you.
" enough Jungkook, i'm tired, i'm tired to cry evert time i remember that day, it's so hurting me, just leave now, leave!!! " You shouted you broke his hug with your tears running down your cheek.
He doesn't know what to do, he is very hurt when hearing you want to divorce him, he hates to himself for hurting you so deep.
But he tries to stay calm, he'll let you alone to calm your mind.
He kiss your forehead and leave you alone.