Part 9

You take a shower, preparing to go to the party. You put on makeup and wear the dress Jungkook gave you. You try to zip it, but your hand can't reach the zipper. While you keep trying to zip it, Jungkook arrives at your house. He gets out of his car and walks up to your door to open it, but he notices that it's already open. He starts to get very worried that something bad happened to you.

His mind keeps thinking of every bad scenario, like a robbery or rape or murder. He opens your door more and runs inside, calling your name, but there was no reply.
"Damn it Y/N say something please, where are you? Say if you're alright!" he shouted.

Still no answer. The silence starts to make him feel even more worried. He runs upstairs still calling your name as he searches the room for you.
"Jungkook I'm in my room," you answer him.

He goes in the direction of where your voice came from. Jungkook opens the door of your room and runs towards you. He grips your shoulders tightly.
"Y/N, are you okay?" He asks you with a heavy breathing, feeling tired from running around.
"Jungkook you're hurting me, let me go. I'm fine, what's wrong with you?" you were shocked by his actions.
"Do you know how worried I was? I was afraid something bad happened to you, did you know that?" His voice rises up as he stares at you with an angry gaze.
"Calm down Jungkook, I'm fine. I'm sorry if I made you worried," you hug him, trying to calm his nerves.
"Thank God you're fine," Jungkook said, calming down from your comforting embrace.
You let go of him and look into his eyes.
"But Jungkook, what's going on? Why made you act like this?" You ask, holding his face.
"I saw your door open and I just scared. I thought you were in trouble," he stared at you gently.
"Oh, I left the door open for you. Since I'm in the bathroom, I wouldn't have heard you come in so I just left it open so you could walk in," you chuckled thinking about what just happened and about how cute he looked while worrying.
"Don't do that ever again. Don't keep your door open like that again. Don't you know what could've happened? What if robbers came in? What if someone tried to rape you or kill you?" he looks so worried.

You were surprised to hear Jungkook say that. You didn't think he cared this much that he would worry about you like this.
"I'm sorry for my stupidity," you look down feeling guilty.
"It's okay. Just promise me you won't do stupid things like that again. Don't make me feel like this again, it scares me that something bad could've happened to you," he caresses your cheek and kisses your forehead.
"I promise, but Jungkook I need your help," you said, taking a step back to see his reaction.
"What is it? Are you hurt somewhere?" he starts to check your body for injuries.
"Can you help me zip up my dress? I can't reach the zipper," you start to feel embarrassed.

Jungkook's gaze instantly turns into a lustful one as he turns your body and he looks at your bare back. He slowly pulls on the zipper and starts caressing your back. He pulls you closer to him, your body landing against his. Jungkook kisses and bites your neck gently, his touch makes you tremble. You tilt your head giving him more room as the pleasure takes over your senses.
"Do you like that? I'm sorry we can't continue baby, we have to go now. We can continue what we started later," he says continuing to suck on your neck.
"Next time it'll be in my bed and I promise it'll be way more pleasurable," he whispers in your ear before sliding his bottom lip against the outer rim of it.

You both arrive at the party. You walk into Jungkook's house, amazed since this is the first time you've seen his house. It was a luxurious house. He holds your hand, walking inside.
"Yah, the main character is finally here," RM said, hitting Jungkook's chest.
"And who is this beautiful lady beside you?" V asks and winks at you.
"Keep your eyes level with hers hyung, don't you dare check out my girl," Jungkook pulls you closer.
You blush after hearing the words that left Jungkook's mouth.
"Hi, my name is Y/N, it's nice to meet you. Also, Jungkook honey, I'm not your girl," you take a step away from Jungkook and greet his friends.
"Hello Y/N, nice to meet you as well, I'm Jimin," Jimin grabs your hand and kisses it.
"Yah hyung, what do you think you're doing to my girl? How dare you kiss her hand, do you wanna die?" Jungkook shouts.
"Calm down Kook, you heard it from her, she said that she's not your girl," Jimin teases Jungkook.