Part 19

Finally, the wedding has ended. Drowsiness starts to take over, but that doesn't stop you from being happy. You know Jungkook will treat you well. He's very sweet and takes care of you a lot. You're currently seated in the dressing room, making your hair look neater when someone walks into the room.
"What are you doing Babe?" Jungkook closes the door and walks towards you.
"Do you know that there is a thing called knocking? How would I know if you weren't a stranger? What if I was changing?" You look at his reflection in the mirror.
"I don't need to knock, you're officially my wife. Is it wrong if I see my wife without any clothes on?" Jungkook walks closer to you and turns you to face him.
Your cheeks burn with embarrassment.
"I want to see you naked, I want to touch you all over your body," Jungkook whispers in your ear as he slowly unzips your dress.

Suddenly, your phone rings, cutting through the sexual tension like a knife. You look at your phone and see the contact reads 'Hans'.
"I'm sorry, but I have to answer this," you say.

Jungkook just rubs his forehead, feeling a bit angry that someone called you right at that moment. You pick up your phone and answer it.
"Hans? Where are you and why did you leave?" you ask a bit angrily.
"I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling good, but Y/N can we meet? I have something to tell you," Hans replies with a low voice.
"I don't know if Jungkook will let me to meet you Hans," you answer, you feel worried about him.
"Just for 15 minutes y/n, just 15 minutes, please" hans reply with a shaky voice.
"ok, then tell me where are you? I'll be there" you said.
"I'm at the park, in front of your building, I'll wait for you here" Hans said and cut the call.

Then you see Jungkook staring at you while crossing his arms over his chest
"You will meet him?? And will leave your husband??" Jungkook shouted.
You can feel his angriness.
"Yes, just for 15 minutes, please let me see him" you said, begging.
"I won't..just stay here" Jungkook said, giving you a death gaze.
"Please jungkook, I'm just worried, he doesn't look good, you saw him, He looks very depressed, with an injury on his head and his hands, I just want to make sure he's okay, and I'll be back soon, please Jungkook " you said, begging as you walk closer to him and place your hand on his chest, you tiptoe and give him a peck on his cheek.
"You know how to make me weak, ok fine I'll let you go, but tell me where you'll meet him?" Jungkook reply with a little smile on his lips and pull you closer to him.
"In the park, in front of this building" you reply and smile to him.
"then go, don't take too long, if you'll not comeback in 15 minutes, i'll pick  you up there" Jungkook said, caressing your cheek.
You nodded and go outside

In the park
"Hans, what are you doing here" you see Hans standing alone in the park.
"you came y/n" Hans walks closer to you.
"of course I came, but i don't have much time, Jungkook's waiting for me, then what you need Hans?" you reply.
You got shocked with Hans act as he hugs you so tight, making your body hurt.
"Are you drunk?" you asked him,You can smell the alcohol in his body.
"I'm hurt, really hurt, seeing you married him, why you married him? You don't love him" Hans shouted and hugs you more tightly.

You just got stunned with his words, how can he say you something like that.
"Do you know how hurt I am? I'll lose you even before I confess my feeling for you" Hans gripped your shoulder.
"Hans you are drunk, I don't understand what you are talking about" you feel confused with his words.
"Why did you marry him?? why?? I'm the man who first loved you, I'm the only one who should be married with you, I love you y/n, so much" Hans shouted, and buried his face in your shoulder.
You shocked with his confess, you just can't believe this, the fact your best friend sincerely loves you.
"i won't let you to spend your first night with him, i'm the only one who should take your virginity" Hans stare at you and kissing you roughly.
You try to escape but he holds you firmly, you can't believe in what he did to you, you keep refusing his kisses, but your failed, he's too strong, he starts kissing your neck, licking it, his hand starts touching your tits, massaging it.
You start crying, keep yelling at him to stop, but he is not listening, he starts to unbutton your clothes roughly, make your shirt torn, he raises your dress up and rubs his member in yours, you cry so hard, feeling disgusted, you feel yourself dirty by his touch.