Chapter Three

Beth, Ireland, Roman and Marley walked into Mr. Dixon's room and her first thought was damn, he's hot.

"Hey Mr. D" Roman said.

"Hello Roman and the sneaky Greene sisters." Mr. Dixon said then looked at Beth. "You must be the greatest mom ever." Beth's eyebrows rose making him chuckle.

"I wouldn't say greatest but I am a good mom." Beth said.

"Well your kids say otherwise." He said.

"My kids have been through a lot and I'm glad they accepted me." She said.

"Same here, shall we get started?" He asked.

"Sure"

"Well let's start with Roman, Roman is doing very well in history and seems to be enjoying it since he got an A in my class." He said. Beth smiled at Roman who smiled back. "Now for the master mind of trouble, Ireland is doing well when she pays attention, she is also fond of pulling pranks, don't worry they aren't harmful. She's got a B plus in my class and I know if she will just pay attention she can get an A." He said.

"Ireland, what have I told you about pulling pranks?" Beth said.

"Not to do them while you are bored cause then you become an evil master mind." Ireland smiled making Beth sigh.

"Somedays I wish you weren't such a pain in my butt." Beth said.

"If I wasn't then you wouldn't be entertained and no one would tell you that you need to get laid." Ireland said making Beth gasp.

"Ireland Greene" she said then looked at Mr. Dixon who looked amused. "I am so sorry about that my daughter thinks she's funny."

"Don't worry about it" he said. "Marley is doing well, she is very bright and is getting an A but I would like it if she would not sit by her sister."

"Mr. D, you wound me" Ireland said making Mr. Dixon roll his eyes.

"Thank you Mr. Dixon for telling me I will make sure they behave better." Beth said then stood. "Come on guys we better get back before the babysitter calls saying Nixon and Royal tried to shave her cat again." Mr. Dixon burst out laughing.

"She's not kidding, the twins nearly shaved of all of Missy's fur." Roman said before following Beth out.

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

Daryl smiled as the beautiful woman left his room with his three favorite students. He stood up and began cleaning up as the door opened and he looked up to see Rick Grimes walk in.

"You totally missed Ms. Greene cusing Jack out for harassing her kids, if her son didn't stop her she would have kicked his ass." Rick said making Daryl chuckle.

"Hell of a woman" Daryl said.

"Can't argue with that" he said. "So Michonne and I are going to Freddie's tonight, do you want to come?"

"I can't, I am moving into my new house today." Daryl said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow" he said then left. Daryl sighed and packed up his stuff before leaving.

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

When they got home Beth had finished lecturing her kids about the importance of respect and education. Her older kids just sighed and nodded as they walked into their house, they were then attacked by eight little kids.

"Mom, Nixon and Royal won't leave me alone." Sawyer said.

"We're not bugging her" said the twins.

"Mommy, I'm hungry" Mae said.

"Mommy, come play with me" Paris and Solomon said.

"Mom, can you help me with my homework?" Nolan and Luka asked. Beth payed the babysitter then checked on a sleeping Giovanni in his playpen before turning to her kids.

"Nixon and Royal, stop bugging your sister, Mae, I will make you a snack, Paris and Solomon, mommy can't play right now but if you go to the playroom I will put on a movie for you and anyone who needs help with their homework needs to grab their homework and sit down at the dinning room table like always." Beth said. Beth went to the kitchen and made the little kids a snack they could eat while watching a movie then took Mae, Paris and Solomon into the playroom and put on Beauty and the Beast, one of their favorite movies before handing them each a bowl of sliced apples. After that she went to the dinning room to help the others with their homework not knowing her oldest kids were planning something big.

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

Roman Greene never thought he would have a family. He had been in the system since he was little so when he met Beth he was very stand-offish but when he got closer to her he wanted her to be his mom. When she first told him she was adopting all of the kids left over he was so happy and now all he wanted to do is to see her happy, which is why he was going to make sure she took time for herself.

"Guys, I think we should find mom a date." He said.

"What are you talking about Roman?" Ireland said.

"I mean mom never does anything for herself, she is always making sure we are happy and I think she needs to take time for herself." Roman said.

"And how did you come up with she needs a date to be happy?" Marley asked.

"In the year that we have known mom have you ever seen her with a guy she wasn't working with?" He asked. The two girls shook their heads. "She has never put herself first and I think it's up to us to get her to do just that."

"Okay I'm in" Ireland said.

"Me too" Marley said.

"Great because I have already found a candidate." He said.

"Who?" Ireland asked.

"Mr. Dixon"

"You want Mr. Dixon to date mom?" Marley responded.

"Yes, you saw their chemistry so why not him?" Roman said.

"Okay, how are we going to get Mr. Dixon to date mom?" Ireland asked.

"I'm not sure but if we put our heads together I'm sure we can come up with an idea." Roman said.