Four

|Ross|

Is it that obvious that I like her?

That Ive been in love with her since Austin & Ally. And I can't believe I had the chance to ask her out.

I blew all the chances I had with Laura because I was too scared to tell her how a really felt.

To who?

Oh, nothing but the one and only Justin Bieber. No big deal.

She's FUCKING dating Justin Bieber. The guy that any girl would die to be with.

Wait. Sorry, I meant she's ENGAGED to Justin Bieber

They're getting married and now I'm never gonna have her.

...

While Justin and Laura were dating, I dated this girl called Courtney.

We were together for about 5 to 6 months and then she found out I liked Laura, and broke up with me.

We are still friends to this day.

Laura: so....Our wedding budget is gonna be $1.5M.

Did I tell you guys that Laura was here?

Ross: why do you need a budget if you're getting married to the richest guy ever?

Laura:...I just like being organized.

I noddedy head.

Laura: and plus, I doubt we'll even spend over a million dollars. But...Justin and I want a big wedding. I want ALL my family there, from Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Ireland, and obviously America-- oh! And Justin has lots of family in Canada that I really want to meet.

She was squealing, and just so happy and excited. I was happy for her.

I'm obviously not happy about her getting married, but I'm happy for her.

Laura: oh my god! I didnt tell Calum and Raini!...Oh god, I feel so bad--

Ross: don't worry about it. You can tell them later today, or tomorrow.

Justin really is a lucky guy.

Ross: so....When are you announcing it?

Laura: um....I don't know. I think we're just gonna post pictures on our social medias.

Ross: let me see the ring he got you.

She smiled as she showed me the ring on her wedding finger or whatever the finger it's called.

Ross: woah....It's the biggest diamond I've ever seen.