Thirteen

|Kelsey|

Rydel: we should go to the beach tomorrow.

I have a lot of fun with these two girls. They are amazing, and honestly the best friends ever. Ever since I started dating Ryland.

My other friend Sahar, well...she's still around. But we just don't hang out as much. It's mostly me and Rydel, sometimes Laura.

But Laura is mostly busy with her work, or she's with Ariana. Cause they share the same management, and they work alot together.

Before, we used to hang out like every day.

But Laura wasn't as big back then...

She wasn't a big star as she is now.

Now, she's one of them. One of those big, international pop stars.

And some times, she's too busy for us.

I've never really met Justin. It might be really hard to believe considering he's dating my friend, but no. I haven't met him.

I haven't met him, not once.

I've seen him live, but that's it.

I've been to Laura's apartment many times. But he's never been there.

I feel like...if I meet him, it'll be really weird. Cause I was like the biggest belieber. You wouldn't even believe how much of a fan I was.

Even though I'm not really a very big fan anymore, I still love his music, and if I meet him, I feel like im gonna have a massive fan girl moment in my head...or even faint.

Laura: I don't think I can. Scooter's supposed to come get me for work tomorrow.....I even forgot to tell him I'm not home.

I guess she was calling him.

I really hope we can hang out more. Because now, we barely get to hang out with Laura.

We are best friends. But I guess now, Laura and Ariana are also best friends.

Rydel: oh well. I guess we can invite the guys then.

..........

Laura: of course it's not? What are you talking about!

We heard Laura laughing downstairs with one of the guys.

Ross: um...yes it is. Laura, yes it is.

Wow. I thought ross and Laura weren't talking.

But then again...they have this special relationship.

Or "friendship" as they say. But call it whatever.

Kelsey: why aren't you wearing your engagement ring?

I asked Laura, as she quickly hid her hands under the breakfast table.

Laura: uh...I guess I...might have left it at home.

That's obviously a lie. Because Laura never removes her engagement ring.

She even showers with it.

Laura: anyways! Bye. Scooter's outside. So...I'll see you guys later!

She quickly gathered her things and left the room, and out the front door.

She seems so weird.

Ross: she's so weird today.

Kelsey: I know, right?

Ryland: she's probably just working on some music.
.....

|Laura|

Laura: hey.