Eight

Justin has been sleeping since 11am, when we got home.

It's 7:30pm now...and I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he was up all night.

Justin loves sleep. Like...a lot and if he misses his sleep...then it's a problem.

Ross was here for a couple of hours while I made dinner.

I'm in the mood for something healthy tonight, so I've got some chicken in the oven, and I've made a pasta salad.

I decided to check my social media a bit.

Before I started dating Justin...I had about 7 million followers...and now, think I have about 75 million.

It's sad to say. But..Justin did kinda make me way more known. And that was kinda great for my career.

That's definitely not why I'm with him though. I'm with him cause I love him, so...before ya'll start saying shit....no.

I replied to a few fans.

@focusonmyboomboxbaby: HAVE YOU SPOKEN TO ROSS!? #RaurashipperoverHERE love you Laura! 💕

@lauramarano: he just left my house @focusonmyboomboxbaby and love you too 😘

(AN: ADD UP)

@JauraShipper2.0: you and Justin and so cute! I love you!

@lauramarano: I love you too ❤️ @JauraShipper2.0

There were a few haters...and then, I came across this...

@lauraticJauratic: LAURA AND JUSTIN ARE ENGAGED! She's GOT AN ENGAGEMENT RING ON HER RING FINGER!!! 😍😍😍

Oh...shit.

I kept scrolling. And more and more people were talking about it.

I guess I forgot to take it off...

I really wanted to tell Justin. But nothing really goes though to his head when he's sleepy.

I decided to go on Instagram live. Just to kind off clear the subject a bit. And ignore any questions on Justin and I's engagement.

Laura: hey guys!

I waved at the camera. In less than 20 seconds, 6 thousand people where already watching.

Laura: I'm just kinda bored really.

I place my mac book on the coffee table, I sit on the floor, leaning on the couch behind me.

Laura: I have nothing to do. Justin's sleeping, ross just left...I don't know. So...we can have a little Q&A if you want.

Already 25k views... wow.

There were so many questions.

Laura: imma answer as much as I can I promise.

@jauratic1763: ARE YOU GONNA BE ON JUSTIN'S NEW ALBUM? WE WANT A JAURA DUET!!! And also, what other people are in his album if you know? And also LOVE YOU!!!

Laura: uh...at Jauratic 1763. No. I'm not on the album....and I do know some people that are on it, but I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you guys. I'm sorry. Love you too.