Seven (read below)

|Ross|

Ross: this is so crazy.

Its so fucking crazy.

The jaura shippers and the Raura shippers AND the Rourtney shippers, if that's still a thing.

The raura shippers just have a problem with everyone. And I find that very funny. I mean...I'm a raura shipper myself if you put it in a way like that.

Ross: ok. So this is what a raura shipper said. Justin a fucking dick, and Laura deserves way better. That I agree off. Ross is way better and way more good looking than Justin could ever be. Which I also agree of. He looks like a crack head because all the drugs he's been doing.

I coukdnt hold in my laughter.

Ross: and then a Jaura shipper replied with you raura shippers will start shutting your mouths when Justin proposes to laura 😊

Rocky: ooooh! Tell them. Tell them!

Ross: I can't tell them. It's not really my business. Its Laura and Justins'. And that would just be wrong.

I still can't believe she's marrying him. And once she does...Then, it's over.

There will be no more us. No more...Raura I guess.

Yes. I'm not gonna lie. I DONT want her to marry Justin...but she's my best friend, and I have to show her that I support her, and that I'm happy with her decisions, and that...I'm here for her I guess.

Even though it breaks my heart to pieces.

I really wanna tell her how I feel one day, but I'm scared that it will ruin everything.

...I guess the only thing I can do now, is just move on.

Rydel: I really wanna go over. I still haven't congratulated her yet.

Ross: I can go with you tomorrow.

Rydel: oh my god, please do. I just wanna hug them both sooooo tight. I mean....My otp are getting married.

She squealed so loud, it hurt.

..............

|Laura|

Ellen: so....

My mom tired to start a conversation while sipping on her coffee.

Ellen: so what are you planning on doing after the wedding?

Laura: I really don't know, to be honest. I mean....We haven't even started planning the wedding.

Ellen: oh...Do you think you guys might be having kids soon?

My mom asked, nearly making me spit out my coffee.

Wtf?

Laura: wha-.......Mom?!

Ellen: it's a serious question. I wanna know.

Laura: well...I don't know. And I don't think so...At least not now. I'm only 21.

Ellen: so..? I had Vanessa when I was 22.

Laura: mom, are you serious right now?...We Dont even talk about having kids.

Ellen: well, you're gonna have to start talking to him about it. Cause it gonna have to happen.

Laura: you're saying it like it's something that HAS to happen. Justin and I don't even talk about it. And he's way to busy to have children. So...That's just gonna have to wait...I'm not even ready for that.

Camila: JUSTIN'S HERE!

I heard the door slam shut.

Laura...Justin?

Justin: good morning, baby girl.

He kissed me on the cheek.

Laura:..hey. What are you doing here.

Justin: well, I've been up ALL night recording...And I managed to get everything done.

Laura:..Really?

Justin: Yes.

Laura:...Oh..That explains the eye bags.

Yay. Finally, he won't be leaving for so long.

I coukdnt help but kiss him.

What?...I haven't seen him all night.

Camila: No PDA!

He pulled away.

Justin: it's not PDA, if it's not in public. .

Camila:...You would know.

Camila and Justin have this...... special....What ever you'd call it. I don't know but....Shes Justin's favorite one of my siblings. And it's like they're siblings. It's so weird.

Cause they never get along.

...............

Alright. This is a short one. I'm sorry.

Anyways, I don't know if I should continue this story or any of my stories. Cause I kinda stopped getting reads.....

Lots of you have stopped reading my stories. I don't know if you're not enjoying it any more but.....I don't know. And thats completely fine. Cause I wouldn't read something I'm not enjoying.

But if that's the case, it's fine.

I think maybe I should just stop writing.

Writing on here is really fun. I really do enjoy it, but maybe I'm just gonna save the and keep them. Because I don't think you guys really like them.

And if you do, I don't really get any feed back from you guys. I dont get comments or anything--- well, I don't really get reads any more. Like my old stories used to get. Like Wow She's Famous. Which I deleted because I'm starting to find it really cringy. Which I am re-writing right now

I  might continue that one cause people really seem to like it. The plot and everything is still gonna be the same. I'm just changing the language cause....you know what I mean.

Although. If you do like THIS story or any of my other ones, don't forget to vote, comment, and SHARE.

When I say share, and people ACTUALLY share, it actually means a lot to me.

So........

Yeah 😅😂

Anyway...

-rAtliff-