Eleven

I'm currently on Instagram live.

I'm sitting on the floor in our living room, just scrolling through fan pages and liking posts, while I've got my MacBook in front of me. On Instagram live.

Laura: I am just so bored...you know, I really love all your fan pages. They really just brighten my day. @lauratic.forever, follow.

I kinda forgot to pay attention to comment section on my live. They just kept coming. And I had 65k viewers.

@lauratic.forever: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME LAURA! I love you!!!💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

Laura: I really need to charge my phone-- oh! You're welcome. And I love you too uh..at lauratic.forever-- when was the last time I spoke to Ariana? Oh...I saw her yesterday. And she also texted me this morning.

I nearly forgot to take off my engagement ring before the live. But thank god I did.

Phew.

Justin: Laura!!!

@jayleeday: Justin's there!?😍😍😍

@laura.mylife: oh my god! JUSTIN IS THERE!!!

Justin called from the kitchen.

Laura: what is it?!

Justin: where did you put my sandwich again?!

The comment section was about to explode. They just kept coming.

Laura: it's on the coffee table. Seriously. Like...it's probably right in front of you.

That sandwich has been there since last night. And I know for sure he'll still eat it.

Justin: why you always on Instagram live?

He sat right behind my laptop. Where the fans couldn't see him there. As he took a huge bite out of his sandwich.

....ew.

Laura: because...I love my fans. And I love to talk to them.

Justin: I swear Laura...you're gonna win an award for how much you love your fans....for the best fandom.

Laura: wow...shut up, Justin. I don't need an award to show how much I appreciate them....and you really need to give your beliebers more love and appreciation....even if a lot of them don't like me.

My phone ended up dying, so I connected it to my laptop, and answered more questions.

Laura: Justin, come on...the fans wanna see you.

Justin: well, tell the fans I said no.

There were a few haters on my live.

But there will always be those few haters.

Justin: sup, people on Laura's live-- wha-- 70k, Laura? Come on. You can do better.

Justin thinks it's a competition. Who has more views, more followers, or likes...at the moment..he gets more than me on all of those.

But it's not a competition.

@jarianaismydrug: JUSTIN! I love you! MARRY ME!!!

@belieber.forthelife: MARRY ME JUSTIN BIEBER! I love YOU!!!

Laura:...marry me Justin..

I read some comments out loud.

Laura: I'm afraid we might have one of those girl, cat fights if thats what you want.