Nine

|Ross|

It was like watching a nightmare.

As soon as they kissed, I immediately shut my laptop.

Laura loves him. Of course she does.

And it kills me inside.

It's all over social media. Justin Bieber and Laura Marano's "Romantic Instagram Live💕"

I roll my eyes.

It makes me want to crack my phone. I really can't do it. I really couldn't do it. I couldn't watch it.

If only Laura knew how I really felt...would it make a difference?

Of course not. Because she doesn't feel the same way.

She's in love with him.

The boy that stole her from me. The guy that I secretly dislike.

And it hurts to see her with him all the time.

When they started dating, I thought they wouldn't last...cause we all know Justin was a fuck boy.

But now...they're engaged.

Rocky: dude, did you watch Laura's live?...super cute, man.

Stormie: those two are adorable.

It has been the main topic everyone has been talking about since last night. It's really annoying.

Rydel: I still have not seen her. Please come with me to their house, Ross.

I guess I can go to Laura's house with Rydel.

I took a quick shower, and just threw on some simple clothes.

I love going to Laura's house because...I just love spending time her.

Justin's probably not their anyway. That bastard can't even find time to spend with his fiancé.
I roll my eyes

Rydel: yay!

Rydel squealed as I parked my car in the building parking lot.

Ross: they are probably sleeping...Laura stayed up till 4am last night. And I'm pretty sure Justin was up with her.

I saw her text at 4am saying she couldn't sleep....but like..it was 4am!

Rydel: doesn't matter. Let's go.

We got to the top floor, and knocked on the door. Laura opened it about a minute after. She was just wearing a large t-shirt, rubbing her eyes.

No pants? She really shouldn't open the door like that. It's could be a rapist or something.

Laura:...what?

She said, sleepy.

Ok...rude.

Laura: sorry. I'm like half asleep. Come in.

She let us in and lead us to the living room.

Ok...she really needs to put on some pants. I mean...it's cool. But like..it's not.

.....

|Laura|

Laura: I'll be right back. Let me just go wear some proper clothes.