Twelve

|Justin|

Shit.

Can someone please just take a knife and kill me?

Literally. Just end my life, right fucking now.

I'm screwed.

And no...not cause I may have lost the files. But...I think I may have lost Laura.

Justin: hello, scooter?

He finally answered my call, after trying for about 7 times.

It's really late. About 12:45am. But I honestly just cannot think correct right now, until I know that everything is gonna be fine.

Scooter: Justin, do you really have to wake me up at this time, when you know how early I work?

Justin: Scooter, this is serious. God dammit!

I muttered the last part.

Justin: do you have any copies of...of what we've been working on for the past days?

Scooter: why are you asking?

Justin: can you please just answer?

Of course.

Of course he doesn't. Everything is just gonna be delayed now!

Scooter: are you stupid?

What?

Scooter: Justin, I've got lots of copies. Do you think if there was only one, I'd allow it to stay on your device?

Justin: wha--

Scooter: you three are the most irresponsible clients I have ever worked with. And I mean you ALL. You, Laura and Ariana! Of course! Justin...if you haven't noticed, I'm not an idiot.

Justin: okay, I think I get it--

Scooter: I've got them on CDs, hard drive-- matter of fact, I stored one on Laura's laptop yesterday. But she doesn't know that, so don't tell her.

Can you seriously believe this guy?

I mean...nothing he said was wrong. But...for real.

Scooter: now may I ask, why, you're asking me this question?

Justin: oh...well, it's just La-- I spilled some coffee on my laptop, and it won't turn on...I kinda thought it was that only one.

Scooter: well, it's not. So why do you sound so worried?

Is it that easy to tell?

I seriously cannot believe what I did down there.

And still, being a horrible fiancé, I left her down there while I'm upstairs trying to fix things with my dumb career.

Ladies, hands up if I'm a great fiancé. Thumbs down for otherwise....

Justin: I totally just messed things up with Laura. Like...I don't even know.

Scooter: got into another fight?

Justin:....something like that.

Scooter: is it about the tours being cancelled?-- cause if thats why, we can tota--

Justin: it's not the tours.

I cut him off.

Justin: it's me..

I threw my phone to the other side of the bed.

Weird, the call was still going but...eh, I'm at 1% anyway. It'll die soon and cut him off.