Five

Camila: oooh! What are these?

Camila's still here, and I'm guessing we've forgetten about the topic we were talking about.....Not really.

But anyways, it's about 3pm, meaning justin's probably gonna be back in about 5 hours.

I hate it when he's working late. And lately he's been working late like everyday.

Like....I get that it's his careers, and it's important and all, but....I want to spend time with him too.

Laura: oh. That just a few things I wrote down to guide us when we're planning our wedding.

Camila: what...?...Um, this is way more that just a a few things.

She paused before she started reading the list.

Camila: work out a budget-- why do you need a budget when youre marrying JUSTIN BIEBER?

Laura: why does everyone keep saying that?

Camila: the guys has money

She continued to read the list .

Camila:....Pick a wedding party?

I'm a very organised person if you don't know already.

Laura: what?...I like to keep every thing organized.

Camila: reserve date and venues.

She kept reading the list.

Camila: research photographers, bands, florists, and caterers.

We're still not sure if we wanna have an out door wedding, or an indoor wedding.

So...I was thinking about having it at a very pretty park or something, near the lake or something.

Justin suggested the beach, but people are always having weddings at the beach now. It's just not...Like what I want.

Camila: hire the photographer and videographer, meet caterers, start the guest list, reserve block of hotel rooms for our of town guests, start dress shopping.

She stopped reading the list.

Camila: I don't see a plan honeymoon on here! Did you forget one of the most important parts?

Laura:..That's not my job.....And definitely not my problem.

Camila: what about a make up artist?

Laura: you didnt finish reading the list. EVERYTHING is there. Even stuff that we may not need, just in case we happen to need them.

Camila really likes going through my stuff.

Shes always been like that. Even when I was living in my parents house.

When ever I was out, she would steal my make up, my clothes, my shoes, my jewelry, my perfume-- literally my everything.

Camila: hey, you got any food?

Laura: shit...I kinda forgot I had to feed you.

Great way to take care of your little sister, Laura. Just wait till you have your own kids.

Laura: uh..Well, theres some pasta in the fridge, and some left over chicken from last night. You know how the microwave works so just....Yeah.

She just shrugged. She didn't really seem to mind what ever she ate.

We heard the door knob twist, and the sound of keys in the key whole.

Laura:...What the...?

Camila looked kinda scared. Like some ones trying to break in or something.

But Justin's the only other person the has keys to our apartment.

The door then opened. And guess what? It was Justin.

Phew.

Laura: what are you doing here?

I asked as I hugged him smiling.

He hugged me back obviously. Is it weird that I haven't seen him in so long?

Like.....Yesterday when he left I was still a sleep, and he got back really late so I was already a sleep.

And this morning when he left, I was still asleep.

Justin: I came to get a CD that I left here. It's really important-- anyways, I didn't think you'd be here

Great...Hes going back.

Laura: so you're...Going back again?

Justin: yeah. But I promise I'll be back soon.

Yeah. Cause around 11:30 in the evening is soon, right?

Justin: oh. Hey little Laura.

Camila:...It's Camila.

Justin: yeah...Well, you're just a 15 year old version of laura.

He patted her head.

Weirdo.

Justin: cmon, laur! Don't get like that, man....I'll be back soon.

Laura: how do you expect me to not get upset?....When am I ever gonna get to spend time with you when you're never here?

Ok. It's actually only been this week.

Hes not normally this busy unless he's releasing an album, or getting ready for tours or something.

Justin: Baaaaaabyyyyyyy!

He hugged me from waist and sticker his butt out.

Everytime he knows I'm upset with him, he acts like a weirdo so I can forget why I'm upset.

I mean...It's cute. But like...No. Not working, Justin.

Justin: tomorrow, I'm gonna take you out. Just me and you, all day.

(AN I can't!!!! But there has to be some romantic scenes, right?)

Laura: you're not even gonna ask me if I have plans tomorrow?

Justin:....you don't have plans tomorrow.

Laura:  how do you know--

Justin: you don't have plans tomorrow....Well, now you do.

...............

Hoping for better days ❤️

That song is now stuck in my head.

P. R. A. Y.   F. O. R.  E. V. E. R. Y. W. H. E. R. E

💛❤️💜💛❤️💜💛❤️💜💛💜💛❤️💜💜❤️

ANYWAYS! don't forget to vote comment and share ✌🏽

-rAtliff-