Fourteen

|Laura|

I love Ross.

I love him so much as a person. He's honestly my BEST friend in the world.

I feel like I need to appreciate him way more than I do, because he's the one thats always there for me.

I wanted to go on Instagram live with Ross, but my face still kinda looked weird. And my eyes still kinda look puffy.

I also didn't want the raura shippers freaking out. Or thinking something else.

Can you believe I still have zero text messages, or calls from Justin?

He hasn't tried to contact me in anyway. So I'm sure he's not even bothered to find out where I am.

Ross: ok. No more Netflix....let's go out.

Laura: Like where?

Ross: I don't know...a movie, carnival. Or something.

Laura: actually..

I paused.

Laura: I actually wanted to go get a dress for the grammy's...I was gonna go with the girls but, I kinda wanna go with you now. They can come too though.

I wasn't really planning on going to the grammy's. But now that Justin might not be going, I might just go with Ariana.

It's really sad that my friends can't come. We've always dreamed of going to the grammy's together.

We've always dreamed of getting big together.

During Austin and Ally.

And now, I get to go. And I don't get to go with them.

Laura: Imma go get us Starbucks down the street before we go though. So...tell the girls to get ready.

No one really understands the love I have for starbucks.....or coffee.

I love my Starbucks more than Justin even, or any of my best friends.

I have so many best friends. You won't even understand how many people I call my best friends.

There's ross. Who is my BEST best friend.

And then there's Kelsey and Rydel. Who I just love so fucking much. The both of them are just irreplaceable. I love them...they are my BEST friends.

And then there's Ariana...I mean..I've known Kelsey and Rydel way longer than I've known ariana. But she's just amazing. We work together, we share the same management, and we just spend a lot of time together. And I love her. she's my best friends. And I love her.

And her best friends Alexa of course. I don't really know....I just grew really close to Alexa. She's with Ariana and lot, and I'm with Ariana a lot. So I guess we just became friends.

We sometimes even hang out without Ariana. Cause...Lexie's just amazing. Although, I haven't seen her in a while.

There's Fredo. (Alfredo Flores) he's just the best. And I love him. And his photography...especially when I performing. And He takes these really good pictures....they're really amazing. Ariana and I love them.