Camping [2]

Stars POV

I was walking in the forest looking for wood when I ran into someone not paying attention to my surroundings. "Sorry ma'am," I apologized. "It is fine my name is Breanna," she said simply in a nice comforting voice.
"My name is Star nice to meet you" I shook my head in a nice manner (OO FANCY). I noticed that she was blushing slightly. I talked to her about some stuff and we kept walking. She helped me with the firewood which I was entirely thankful for. "Hey I need to go back to my family I will see you later," she said as she waved goodbye. We both parted for the rest of that day.

TIME SKIP

When I woke up and looked out of the tent window wanting to watch the sunrise, which was then interrupted by my mom "GET UP NOW" she yelled, I sighed and rolled my eyes and did what I was supposed to. I went wandering in the woods alone when I ran into a person though this time it was someone different, taller, it was a man. I looked up and seen he had a mask on but before I could do anything he put a cloth over my mouth causing me to pass out.

When I woke up I was tied to a chair with a cloth tied around my mouth so I couldn't speak. "Mhnabdjrbhdjsjdbrjdndjdsj"[where am I, who brought me here?]. No one answered, I was getting scared, I was helpless and alone. I began to cry when a familiar voice came along"Oh sweety don't struggle it will just cause you to harm yourself" she said, I recognized the voice it was Breanna. She walked out of the dark in front of me"Oh sweet, sweet Star what will I do with you" she said in an evil tone, and that is where the torturing began.