Dreams feel real [23](last chapter)

Star POV

    I wake up. I feel really weird. I look around I'm back in my tent like nothing ever happen. I walk out of my tent. What happens to me, I thought. It was all a bad dream. my mom walks out of her tent. "Hey go back to bed it 6 in the morning," she said. The sun rises early here. "okay" I said I got back into my tent. I think to myself about the dream, was it real, or did it actually happen and it only was overnight for my parents. I couldn't think straight so I laid back down. I started. I eventually fell back asleep.

Once I woke up I felt normal. Like all of that was fake. I was confused I wanted it to be fake. But it felt so real. I wanted that dream to go away but it didn't. Ever since I had it I couldn't forget about it. No matter how hard I tried it just wouldn't go away. I wanted to go away so bad. 

Summer break was over so I started 9th grade. first year in high school. Still, remember the dream. It wouldn't go away as if it actually happened. If that wasn't the hardest thing to go through I was getting bullied every day. I tried telling the councilor. They bullied me more and threatened me. They said, "If you tell the councilor we'll beat you up even more". I didn't tell the counselor or anyone. I came home every day still remembering that dream and with bruises and cuts over my body from the bullies. My life was hard but I didn't complain because I knew other kids have worse. I tried keeping it in, but I eventually had a mental breakdown in front of my family. We sat and talked about everything that had been happening. They told the school. The kids got suspended and I got a whole week of freedom. When they came back is a different story.

Hey guys sorry, I'm not on here much but here is the last chapter. Your welcome to the huge plot twist. :) I am sending it for real now cuz I'm not on here enough but thank you for reading my book I hope you enjoyed my book. Bye (i might write another book so don't forget to check my account).