Farmers House[17]

Star POV

"She's fine trust me," Charles said. We looked into each other's eyes. He saw I wasn't fine. We sat at the table he handed us a plate of food and we ate. I didn't eat that much. I cleaned the plate and sat back down waiting for Charles to get done eating. After he was down eating we talked a Little upstairs. "Why haven't you been eating a lot," he said. "I'm not hungry I said. "You sure you've lost a lot of weight," he said with a concerning voice. 'i have I didn't even notice, but he can't know I'm starving myself. (don't worry I'm not it's just the book)"I just haven't been as hungry as usual" I said, but I'm bad at lying. "You're lying," he said with a stern voice. I looked down at the floor. I started to cry. "Why?" He said with a sad tone. "Because no one loves me," I said. He hugged me tightly. "Even though​ your not mine, I still love you," he said. I hugged him back. I cried into his chest. "How can someone love someone like me-" I said. But before I could finish my sentence the bed began to shake. "Okay just come out you fucking clown," I said. The clown came out. But it wasn't​ the same clown. It was Slim.

(Slim is in the middle, it's just slim) I jumped into Charles's arms like usual

(Slim is in the middle, it's just slim) I jumped into Charles's arms like usual. Charles ran downstairs and took me to a safe place. "Don't move stay here" he said demandingly. I did what he said. He ran upstairs and was yelling at the clown." FUCK YOU SLIM" he yelled. All I heard was bones cracking and bicycle horns honking. Charles came back downstairs. And helped me upstairs. He laid me on the couch. He got a wet cloth and put it on my forehead. "Why did you put that there I'm not injured," I said. "I know but I thought it might help," he said. " Okay," I said smiling. The house began to shake. We bolted up and seen something big and red outside.

Hoped you guys liked it see ya the next chapter 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋