New Home[14]

Star POV

But the clown stuff didn't stop. The man showed us to our room. I laid on a bed and Charles laid on the other one. We smiled and stared at each other. After a while, I finally fell asleep.

[Star's dream]

I was laying on a beach tanning when a shadow went over me. I opened my eyes to see who was there. It was the clown. I jumped up screaming running away. I fell on the sand. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I was screaming and hitting his back.

[Back to reality]

I woke to hit Charles as he was trying to wake me up. I was crying. He hugged me." it's alright I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you," he said in a comforting voice as he cradled me in his arms. I cuddled my head into his chest crying. He hugged me tightly assuring nothing will hurt me. I stopped crying he laid me down in my bed and he stayed with me so I know I wasn't gonna get hurt. We fell asleep.

In the morning when we woke up we got up and went downstairs. The man was cooking. "You young kids hungry," he asked. "Sure," Charles said. "I'm not hungry," I said with a soft voice. "Okay it'll be here if you get hungry later," the man said."okay," I said walking back upstairs. I laid on the bed hugging a stuffed lamb the man had got me. I heard a crash and jumped. I ran downstairs as fast as I could. The man was on the ground hurt. Charles was outside chasing something. I helped the man to the couch and wrapped a towel tight around his wound to stop the bleeding. I put an ice pack on his head. I tried to call the police but all the lines were dead. I cleaned all the rest of his cuts. He laid there I went outside."CHARLES?" I yelled. He came running at me he grabbed me and took me inside. "Do not go outside" he said. "Why?"I asked. "That," he said while pointing to a mob of unusual creatures.

Hoped you liked it see ya in the next chapter 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋